The Scepter Foundation - Site: 012 Incident

My bro isnt stupid he would never do that.

1 Like

You all speak in memes so I have no clue if it’s just a joke or it’s serious.

1 Like

Does anyone have any questions regarding the story so far. Sadly there’s so much that’s left out that I have yet to say because I want to keep most of it on my novel that I plan to hopefully publish.

It’s going to be one of many stories. I thought of making a mainline series along with shorter stories set aside for lore and connecting events together.

2 Likes

With the way the story works and how the entities actually exists, the item subjects are going to now be classified as Subject Artifacts: now. They will still retain the same document number, but most of them will now have different origins than I had originally.

Most of them will probably be artifacts from other worlds while some were created by Subject: 010. Instead of making a C category for objects, they are quite different than most creations of Subject: 010 so they are still classified as their own thing.

2 Likes

I’m serious here. Please understand./srs

I understand the idea of the concept you submitted, but what was the video for?

1 Like

The video was just to tell you how I got the name. That song has a lyric that inspired me.

1 Like

Here is the link to my discord.

I’ve only made one other server before so there’s still quite a lot before I get it up and running, but at least you all can join and help me out since I know a majority of you probably have used discord way more than I have.
@John_Shrekinson @Teaslee @117JOJO @ShadowGaming @meburningslime @DWGAMEMASTER @CodeAlpaca @Coreplex @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @AbstractGallery
Sorry for tagging everyone who isn’t active on this discussion anymore or is working on something more important, but I tagged everyone who at least posted something in the last month on here. I used to have a list of tags I used every update, but I lost it in the posts, plus I’m sure a majority of the older users don’t ever get on much anymore. Sorry if I missed anyone who wants to join, I could only tag the users I could think of, plus I don’t think I could tag more than the current amount.

I know some of you probably don’t have discord, but I figured I would tag you anyway, just in case.

10 Likes

I never realized how dead this discussion became. I mostly moved everything over to the discord server so it’s more organized.

I figured I would post this to see if it’s even a bother to keep the discussion on the forums going.

Do you have discord?
  • Yes I have Discord
  • Sadly I don’t

0 voters

I may continue on the forums as well regardless, but I won’t be as active like I will on the discord.

8 Likes