The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Can I be Bulbasaur? <20>

1 Like

Seriously, can somebody find me a bigger picture?!?! Lol, I’m already almost out of room AGAIN!!!

4 Likes

Alright gang, we need a solution to this conundrum. And I have decided on what to do.

I am making my own image. Now, if any of you want in, here are the rules and guidelines.
Submit your character. It has to be appropriate and not copyrighted. If those two requirements are met, I’ll probably add it in.
Post an image. I need a thorough, well-thought sketch at the least. Once I have that, I’ll add it in!
Smash Character [OPTIONAL] As some of you may know, we’re working on making a Smash Bros. Game inside of flowlab!! If you want in on it, add a short description of your character, as well as some weapons and combat options.
Thanks, and have a good time!

3 Likes

@Greggo @GalaxianGames @MrMcMemerMan @ManiacPumpkin @The_Kodex @Autumnwind_cat @19329 @Johnny_boy @grazer

1 Like

@Baconcat008 @JR_01 @todorrobot @CrimsonBlackGames @MrMcMemerMan @ShadowGaming @ScrapStudios @spencertheball @Cuts_ups @Crigence

1 Like

Oh hey guys don’t forget to vote on this poll What game should I make?

Bruh
@cringence he might beat you on the shameless plugs!

1 Like

Oh yeah I’m going to beat him on that, I have a YouTube channel, a Twitter account, and a Discord server.

Well are you going to enter a Character?

1 Like

@rcreger @F3Art @Caden9

1 Like

Luigi = Copyright
Ultra Instinct = Copyright

Do u have any Characters from a game you made?

1 Like

Are you asking for a collab image? @meburningslime

1 Like

I am going to make it so yes I’ll retitle it but I’m asking for Characters.

2 Likes

Not unless you’d take spaceship sprites. I do have the character from Mushroom Madness, but he’s just a navy blue colored person

1 Like

I am seriously considering that, where it’s an army but all the soldiers are us then we can have ships over us like yours.

1 Like

You know, the name luigi isn’t copyrighted unless you use the green italian plumber. Since luigi is a common italian name. Ultra instinct is in fact copyrighted, but what about Luigi Instinct? Lol.

1 Like

You could take the player from my game Cyberchair

This will take time because I have to design a front view for them, @meburningslime

1 Like

It’s an image of luigi, lol

1 Like