The Updates Everyoneone Wants that Grazer should totally Do - Including the Biggest Update EVER

Grazar read

LIST OF IDEAS
Add a rag doll feature, like the attacher but more controllable

Add a way to save your progress of the game, useful for online games (IF YOU FIX MULTIPLAYER) and lets say you buy a skin and you need to save it FOREVER, it works!

And Maybe add a 3-rd person game style/template, and to pick it instead of tutorial and blank game, add a option for 3-rd person games, just think what people could do, and more players and people will come to flow-lab.

and randomly add more buttons for alerts for like more option

More on the 3-rd person, you could make console games, make game building easier (Unity SUCKS When Building) and its self advertisment. @grazer would you ever think about this?

still 3-rd person games would be the same still, it would be like the normal game builder but 3d

I think alerts with options would be a good Idea

for example an alert that if you press a certain button like 1,2,3,4 all of those would lead to a separate alert

Yeah, I have always waited for alerts with more buttons.

@grazer

Hey @grazer it would be amazing if you created multiplayer then we can have a whole new category of games!

Hey Guys, I have made a sequel to this forum. This is all of your comments combined with my original updates, in one:
http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8392/grazer-the-ultimate-list-of-updates-taken-from-users-of-flowlab?new=1

@glithctyrus Just Why?

And @grazer Any thoughts on this yet?

@grazer should also Have different fonts and styles too alerts that would be so helpful for people who are making more pixelated games it would fit in much better