TheHeadlessJam is now opening (PLEASE READ THE DISC BEFORE VOTING ON STUFF)

I am going to start a GameJam if enough people want to join it, I’ll have you guys vote on if we should have a prize or not

• No Prize
  • Small Prize

0 voters

Press here to join so I can keep track of how many people are joining. Min amount of people will be 5 before I announce the theme announcement
time.
Only people who have joined the Jam will be allowed to vote for the prize, people who voted and are not entered in the Jam will not count towards votes on the prize

• Press to join

0 voters

2 Likes

No thank you, but I could help judge for free.

1 Like

I’ll think about

Sorry every on can you re-vote because I had to redo the polls

I cant joi because i have all my game spaces took up also all of them im working on sadly (ima free acc also im b100d m00n)

2 Likes

Hello, Horseman! I see your hosting a unofficial game jam. I would like to join! What is your theme?

1 Like

I going to join my own game jam. Im obviously am not going to rank my game, I’m just going to join for fun.

Also why the heck is every one voting for the prize yet their not joining the competition, obviously that’s not fair so only people who have joined can vote for the prize.

How I am going to do the theme is when there is 5 people or more i’ll do a poll with 3 themes, which ever one gets the highest votes that will be the theme were running. Also tell your friends about this I don’t want to have to cancel the Jam because of lack of participation

Oh! You’re bl00d m00n. I subscribed to your youtube channel a while back and I completely forgot who it was, lol.

Also @TheHeadlessHorsemen I don’t think I’ll be able to participate since I have a lot already going on. But goodluck on it though and to those participating.

3 Likes

Then why the heck did you even post this then

1 Like

He wished you good luck! There’s no harm in that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why is there so many people voting for the prize you can’t do that unless you join

2 Likes

oml when and where an who and no im jp thx for the sub

3 Likes

you know what i might join its gonna be dumb but here we go

2 Likes

I never participate in these, so I thought I’d go ahead and join. Please feel free to tag me when you announce the theme!

3 Likes

So far there are only 3 people Ill wait till the beginning of next week to see if more than 5 people joined if so ill announce the voting of the themes. Any way start brainstorming of what type game you might want to make.

2 Likes

Hey healess horseman nice jam

2 Likes

4 people sigh “smh”

1 Like

Thank you.