TheHeadlessJam is now opening (PLEASE READ THE DISC BEFORE VOTING ON STUFF)

Hey if your joining please vote for the prize

1 Like

k im still thinking

1 Like

I did vote for a price

I was replying to BroBro i know you did

Ohhhhh sorry Headless Horsemen :frowning_face:

2 Likes

No it’s find, I misunderstand people all the time so don’t feel sorry

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll be able to participate, but, if you would like, I would be happy to help you with judging and stuff!

2 Likes

yay another person for judging, I might just let you be the only judge and not let @00T_Free judge, idk I just trust you more

2 Likes

I feel like AgentY got mad and voted for the prize thing so I would have to fork over a prize to the winner, any way only people who joined the jam will be able to vote on the prize so the others will not be counted toward the voteing

1 Like

Anway every one who joined has voted for small prize so far so in the direction were headed I might just be doing that. Problem is idk what it should be, whether it be a $20 steam card or a 20$ prepaid visa card

1 Like

I don’t see why you wouldn’t trust dinodev, she’s always been pretty good in the past

1 Like

probably not that much since its like only going to be 5 people, i might just do a $10 visa

1 Like

Let me just say theres reasons

1 Like

Im not going to say what they are but theres good reasons

1 Like

As for the prize I believe you can buy indie for other people through a gift code. I’m not sure exactly how that one works though, so you might have to ask @grazer since I didn’t see a separate option for it in the website itself

2 Likes

I.want.join.

When it start?

Oh yeah if that, then maybe send the winner a private message and tell them dat code

ok go above and press the join button on the poll

1 Like

thats what i planned

1 Like

I did. When theme announce, or did it come up already