This is almost ready (Minecraft Multiplayer testing)

Thank you all :heart:
if you want to continue you can but ima get back to coding

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

ur welcome from me as well

1 Like

ima still go look for bugs though -.-

1 Like

i think i fixed the blocks below bedrock and i deleted the invis blocks

2 Likes

You need to have 5 people able to join so you can have 1 speedrunner vs 4 hunters. Also, amazing job on that menu screen and map generation.

3 Likes

the ender dragon doesnt even exist yet

3 Likes

the goal is to get to bedrock for now until it’s added. Can’t wait for the tree expansion pack, it’s gonna be very different if I can’t just click to get rid of a block with my hand.

1 Like

I’m working on blocks breaking rn (grass is good but I’m working on the others)
plus idk if multiplayer is possible cause I would have to make all blocks shared which would make most computers catch on fire XD

2 Likes

hello,MR @cailem02,rival

why is he your rival?

oh…HE DARED MOCK MY GAME JAM AND THEN RUBBED IT IN MY FACE THEN ROASTED ME!!!

and i love the “super secret settings”

2 Likes

He didn’t lol

3 Likes

Gamougg 3 has the Ender Dragon. Also could you please create an update topic if you haven’t already? This is a really good, if not great game so far and I would like to see it get the attention it deserves.

1 Like

not yet once I’m done with the inventory but a really weird bug is happening when checking if you have blocks (I’m using a list to save all the data for instance “1:3:5” = slot 1 id 3 grass and count 5) (I’m not using Minecraft id system cause they abandoned it for new blocks)
see the thread here: Routing bug or list bug I think plz help - #2 by cailem02

1 Like

I see. The inventory is a critical component of Minecraft, no matter which version you’re playing. Can’t release a game when it’s missing a major part of the selling point. I recommend trying out the Advanced Inventory Example on the Help page, it will really help.

it’s similar to what I’m doing but that doesn’t account for stacks and I have 36 slots vs 3 and when you pick up something i have to check if you already have it then if you don’t put it in the first available slot

1 Like

That’s very complicated… I don’t know that yet… frightful @JR01 summoning

1 Like

I would make a system to add to the list one item id at a time and run checks for like if you have too many in a slot or your inventory is full. I have my own inventory system I would suggest;
Flowlab Game Creator - Advance Inventory

1 Like