This is an old topic plz ignore unless u r meburningslime

oh i didnt know it made a new game lol Thank you so much!!!

No problem. If you need me to add any more items, multiplayer features or sounds, just lemme know.

oh theres a lot of cloud saving i need u to do

you dont have to do it today though just be available on friday
: P

see ya later!

Sorry I’m back I’ll add in some cloud blocks.

can u add a fullscrean block to the object named full screen thx :slight_smile: also it’s not saving

1 Like

Double-tap escape then refresh. That’s the safest way to save it.
However, there has been some jankiness happening on the flowlab websites, it might be that.

sound hosting For FREEEEEEE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_HLLIJ4yqw

1 Like

Me, a karate student:
Pathetic

what do you mean??? could u add a fullscreen block to the object named fullscreen

1 Like

could you have a look at the credits level and check the object named test for some reason the cloud blocks are not working

1 Like

What do you want it to do? It seems to be working but idk what is supposed to happen.

its supposed to save your score on the last page if its higher than the given scores but the thing i asked u about is supposed to save the score to 1000 and its not

1 Like

The filter is off then. Also that’s a cloud, so it’d save through every single player’s score. You need a save

why isnt the cloud working? also can u re add the full-screen block it disappeared

^ also i use the set feature in the cloud block is that the wrong one for saving?

or is it that i have too many blocks and the lag stops it from working

I use my website (through github pages) and just upload the files.

this is an old topic i use it to chat back and forth

Lol, make a pm then @Drolfey