This is going to seem biased but

So I know I’ve talked about some type of system to redo how flowlab puts games on the main page. Before I mentioned copying Geometry Dash’s system, in which people who have contributed to flowlab are able to send games to grazer for review to be featured or gaven legendary rating. However, currently Geometry Dash is suffering from using this system since people that are mods are only sending levels based on popularity, not how good they are. So I have something new to propose. Create three different sections: Trending, Magic, and Top. Top is the current games page, trending picks games that have increased a lot in popularity lately, and magic generates a random game with over 50 plays and 1 like. For now, let’s say that grazer let’s players have a reason to heart games: to show what type of game they like. Flowlab will then be able to pick a theme similar and put it into the magic tab so that people that like a game where the creator picked the theme bullet hell it will have a higher chance of giving them more bullet hell games.

5 Likes

Hell yea let’s do this @grazer

A type of sorting system for the games has been recommended for a long time by now

1 Like

Forgot to mention maybe a top rated section. This wouldn’t rly work with only 21 rater’s, however, so regular wouldn’t work with this. Maybe use the trust level 2 thing if you want this.

2 Likes

how do you get trust levels?

Participating in the community and being very helpful.

why am i trust LVL 1 : (

Filling out the advanced user tutorial unlocks 2.

? what’s that?

To destroy 20 char type this

(qwoieuqoweiuqwoeiuqwoieuqowieuoqweuoqwiueoqiwueoiqwueo)

replace the “()” with "<>’ though

1 Like

It’s a tutorial in private messaging with @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

I didn’t bro what u talking bout’

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

Click your little icon in the top right, then click the little person on the right side of that, then click preferences, then click interface from the list on the left (at the bottom of the list), then uncheck the little checkbox that says “Skip new user onboarding tips and badges” (at the bottom of the page)

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When you don’t know what you believe, everything becomes an argument. Everything is debatable. But when you stand for something, decisions are obvious.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

I’m close to closing this topic. This is not a discobot offtopic chat. Go to the off topic chat if you want to use discobot.

sorry got too carried away with the discobot thing