Thrall update 7/14/2021

my pause seems to work very well, try and look at mine and copy its format, my bundles and everything are a little messy but if you can understand it go ahead lol @PixelPizza

Resetting all the timers wonā€™t fix my issue though, because part of my gameā€™s mechanics is that the spawns are supposed to change once the main timer reaches higher numbers. If the pause button resets the main timer to zero, that would be an easy way for players to avoid having to fight tougher enemies.

1 Like

timing is an issue cause right now my chat boxes are using EASE and its super fast all of a sudden

2 Likes

You could store value with globals

1 Like

For now, Iā€™m going to focus on finishing the rest of the important bits of the game so that I have something functional at least. If I have time, Iā€™ll mess around with the timers, but my game is going to have a lot of timers in it, so Iā€™ll have to be very careful how I alter them.

2 Likes

mainiac pumpkin plz help with my first game and go to Plz give tips for my first game mainiac pumpkin

1 Like

Yeah I saw it, Iā€™m working on something at the moment but here in about five or so minutes Iā€™ll check out your games and give you some feedback. Also I would recommend you just stick to your discussion and just @(My name) whenever you need help. So that way people donā€™t see your posts as spam on different discussion.

1 Like

thank i love the facility cant wait

3 Likes

saw your game trailer looks wicked asf !!!

2 Likes

Thanks! Was that the Flowjam game or the trailer I made for one of my future projects? Iā€™ve got a few different things Iā€™m working on right now.

2 Likes

Future projects. Cant wait to see it

2 Likes

Ah, the ā€œFamiliesā€ series. Finished installments may not be Flowlab friendly, but Iā€™ll post links anyway with like 1000 warning labels. Warning: the game is about criminals (ā€œfamiliesā€ as in criminal families, not mom and dad taking you on a camping trip). Criminals do bad things and oftentimes use bad language. If youā€™re not supposed to be watching rated R movies, you shouldnā€™t play any of my ā€œFamiliesā€ games (once they are released).

Iā€™m working on a few more PG titles right now, which is why I set the Families release date for 2022, but I may end up creating a short working demo by late 2021, depending on which order I decide to tackle my projects in.

2 Likes