TOURNAMENT For a prize!

LOL this is just supposed to be a un competion

2 Likes

I was just curious and Iā€™m not a cat so Iā€™m not going to die or anything.

1 Like

So what is going to be giving out exactly, is it going to be virtual or some sort, or will it be free flowlab.io stickers, lol joking about the stickers

1 Like

Well, I was thinking whoever the winner was I would help them with their level for free, and I can do some free pixel art, for your game

I understand if you find it lame :frowning:

Itā€™s not a bad idea Iā€™m really good at pixel art but i can see others needing it though. I might need help with the game based.

1 Like

Alright! Iā€™m going to get back to my health class, see you

1 Like

That would be kind of cool if you made your own badge, ribbon, or some sort of cool sprite that you give to the winner only saying something about them being the winner of ā€œthe name of the contestā€. And they can implement that into their games saying that they won a certain gamejam or something. I know BitWit (I think) gave out a cool badge for games that did really good in his reviews and I always thought that was a pretty cool idea.

4 Likes

That idea sounds fun! Thx for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Yeah you should do that. Itā€™s simple and really neat. And i could make the sprite badge for it if you want me to, for any reasons.

1 Like

Ill join (2020202020

1 Like

Is this supposed to be a complete remake or just the Flappy bird concept?

This may decide if I want to join or not.

1 Like

Complete remake however you want to do it man

1 Like

You must have said something badā€¦

So tempting to flag your posts so i can see what you said, LOL JK. Iā€™m not that rude XD

1 Like

bruh ill unwithdraw it chill

thereā€¦nu

Nah, I just was gonna ask when it started then I saw it started tomorrow so deleted it.

1 Like

What do you want m to start it next week or sum?

Nope, tomorrows fine.