Transformers ()

2 Likes

I asked ChatGPT about Shockwave if he wasn’t evil, here’s what was said:

In this alternate scenario, where Shockwave is a disciplined and analytical Autobot, he would serve as a valuable asset to the Autobot cause. Here’s a continuation of the scenario:

1. Tactical strategist: Shockwave’s logical thinking and strategic mind would make him an indispensable member of the Autobot team. He would excel in analyzing battle scenarios, identifying weaknesses in enemies, and formulating effective strategies to overcome challenging situations.

2. Technical expertise: Known for his exceptional technical skills, Shockwave would be the go-to Autobot for designing and upgrading advanced technology. His expertise in engineering and robotics would contribute to the development of cutting-edge weapons, defenses, and communication systems, providing the Autobots with a significant advantage in their fight against the Decepticons.

3. Scientific research: Shockwave’s thirst for knowledge and his dedication to logic would drive him to explore scientific advancements that could benefit the Autobots. He would delve into areas such as energy sources, space exploration, and cybernetics, striving to find innovative solutions that can aid in the protection of innocent lives.

4. Field support: Despite his logical nature, Shockwave would be willing to join his Autobot allies on the battlefield when needed. His analytical mind and ability to quickly assess situations would prove invaluable in providing real-time information and making split-second tactical decisions.

5. Team dynamics: Although Shockwave tends to be portrayed as independent, in this alternate scenario, he would learn to appreciate the value of teamwork and collaboration. Over time, he would develop trust and build strong bonds with his fellow Autobots, relying on their unique abilities and perspectives to enhance his own problem-solving capabilities.

6. Ethical considerations: Shockwave’s transformation from an evil Decepticon to an Autobot would involve a shift in his ethical framework. He would prioritize the protection of innocent life and adhere to a strict code of conduct. However, his dedication to logic might sometimes present challenges in navigating moral dilemmas, requiring the guidance and support of his Autobot comrades.

In this alternate reality, Shockwave’s intelligence, technical expertise, and unwavering dedication to logic would make him an instrumental member of the Autobot team, contributing significantly to their ongoing battle against the forces of evil.

2 Likes

@AceOfClubs do you agree? also im going to recite this meme to my parents, that will be how i convince them to take me to toys r us

3 Likes

rotf memes

1 Like

I picked myself up a 2001 Armada Galvatron figure I found at a flea market. For what it’s worth online, I think I could probably resell for the same value that I payed, but it’s a pretty cool figure. With the battle damage, the tank mode looks like something from WH40K so I probably won’t get rid of it.

2 Likes

Whoa, he looks so cool! I really like the Unicron trilogy designs in general, they’re so big and chunky.

This picture goes so hard.

3 Likes

I liked that ride so much I wanna go on it again. That Universal ride was the reason I got back into Transformers after so many years.
A behind-the-scenes walk through Transformers: The Ride - 3D at Universal Studios Hollywood (themeparkinsider.com)
I went to the Orlando version though, that one up there is the Hollywood version.

Later I’ll post my own photo(s) that I took of the ride’s entrance. I even got to take pictures with Bumblebee and Megatron! I did all this for real in December btw.

1 Like

At 19:54 into this episode, Optimus says something really weird. I don’t get it. I’ve never heard any Earthlings say that.

1 Like

repost

Biblically accurate Maximals

HD Resolution Visit https://www.uhdpaper.com/2021/06/xborg-bumblebee-transformers-4k-7860b.html?m=1

2 Likes

I’m watching Transformers Prime again almost 10 years later

1 Like

I don’t think we should have two transformer discussions running at the same time. Maybe leave this alone unless something happens to the other.

2 Likes

And that other one might be?

2 Likes

There’s a transformers devlog, a transformers art page, like I feel it should be somewhat condensed or at least recycled instead of making multiple discussions for it.
The dev log or the game is probably fine on its own, but I’ve been seeing a lot of transformer posts and a few other discussion on it.

2 Likes

Also I will apologize, someone keeps renaming this discussion and I keep viewing it as multiple different discussions instead of just the one.

2 Likes

The art one is dead now I will just post that stuff here. The devlog is for my fangame. I hope you will enjoy as well because it works with mobile (except for the menu scroll idk how to make that mobile swipe)

1 Like

I think JR01 posted an example that tracks what direction you swipe at.

I have an example on my main account that allows you to swipe and move the entire world, basically moving the camera when you move the background. You could use a variation that allows an object or the camera to move around with ease since I think JR01’s example is just a single output whereas mine actually moves something.

2 Likes

Transformers Prime memes

Transformers Prime Transformers Meme GIF - Transformers Prime Transformers Meme Mistakes - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like