Transformers ()

I saved the banner at the top of the Transformers page on Toys R Us Canada

1 Like

3 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin what do you think of the G1 cartoon? Iā€™m watching it right now and its pretty good so far

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen man clips and segments of the cartoon, but have yet to binge the entire series. Iā€™ve seen the 86 movie and it was amazing. Hopefully I get around to watching the cartoon.

2 Likes

I first watched the cartoon as a kid back when Angry Birds Toons was a feature in every Angry Birds game. The whole Transformers G1 cartoon was there and I watched all or most of it I believe. Iā€™ve seen clips and segments too and its so funny. Iā€™ll watch the 86 movie too when I can.

2 Likes

I just finished it on my TV and its awesome

For anyone who wants to watch it:

3 Likes

I ā€œdareā€ you all to watch this movie!

3 Likes

I had to ā€œtouchā€ the TV remote to watch this movie!

2 Likes

5 Likes

My first toy review in years and its ā€œTransformersā€. This scrap goes fraggin hard.

4 Likes

Bruh using Transformers swears

2 Likes

I just picked up a Transformers Legacy Buzzsaw figure for $9.

It retails for like $22 and I really didnā€™t want the figure itself, I couldnā€™t pass up on the discount.

3 Likes

Epic discount. I personally never buy Transformers Iā€™m not familiar with the character of because they donā€™t include the character bio on the boxes anymore, but you do you. I saw Armada Starscream for 47 dollars CAD. Legacy edition at Wal-Mart.

3 Likes

Buzzsaw was a character apart of the Beast Wars and was a diaclone of Waspinator.
I know most of the figures and Iā€™ll usually pick them up regardless if itā€™s a good price. I have hundreds of unnamed transformers that I donā€™t even know anything about, but I find at flea markets and antique stores. Some of them tend to grow in value and are worth a lot.

If anything, Iā€™ll just sell the figure for its retail value and make money from it.

4 Likes

Business.

4 Likes
2 Likes

WOW!

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like