TSOA X - Completely ready for public play

Hey. I was supposed to make a post about this a few months ago, but it eventually hit me that TSOA X definitely needed some tweaks, but now it’s ready.

If you’ve followed my journey, you may have known that I, Pixelknife3, and TomokoDev worked on TSOA X together for a few years. I am excited to announce that the game is FINALLY finished and is ready for all to play, completely for free!

The game boasts roughly 30 minutes - an hour of playtime, includes wacky and unique characters, an intriguing storyline, and everything you’d (possibly) want in a platformer game!

If you want to leave feedback, criticism, requests, or all the like below, reply to this forum! I’m excited to see what you guys think.

7 Likes

Great! I beat the game for the second time. Definitely one of the best platformers in Flowlab.

1 Like

Well done! And thanks for the compliment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really insane platformer game :slight_smile: and i found the secret portal room thing and got 205 phych

I beat victor with 1 phych then used it by accident then had to do the fight again :skull:

and dang these secrets are well-made

Giving me ideas. Maybe psych should save between levels :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, this game is really awsome! Honestly best platformer in flowlab. This really shows the awsome things you can build with flowlab!

1 Like

POV: you’re (Maikki) watching Ebic awaken while he can’t see you
Transformers Age Of Extinction Galvatron GIF - Transformers Age Of Extinction Galvatron Awaken GIFs

1 Like

This game is very fun. I love the story before the first level.

1 Like