✨ UI Asset Pack - PixelPizza

Hi! I am Samuel (aka PixelPizza), and I made a UI Asset Pack that contains more than 230 User Interface Icons! :smiley:
And it is with a 50% discount for 48 hours!

All icons have a coherent art style and are respectively named, so you don’t need to endlessly scroll to find the perfect icon.

Features:
245 Individual Icon sprites, respectively named and ready to use (32x32 and 16x16).
Full sprite sheet (32x32 and 16x16).
Source files included (Aseprite File).
By purchasing you support the creation of more assets!

Link: https://samuel-tome.itch.io/ui-asset-pack

I hope it helps you!

6 Likes

Hey @PixelPizza awesome! Sadly though, I’m broke and I can make them myself. Sorry! :confused:

Thanks anyway @meburningslime :wink:

Hey @PixelPizza - on another note, are you doing the flowjam? I do believe that the only active, formiddable opponent in it are you, me, JR 01, and maybe PixelMasterStudios.

I will keep that as a secret @meburningslime

I also made an Example Game that uses the Assets!
Link: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1456426

1 Like

@PixelPizza bad idea…
You can now just steal them by downloading them from the game lol!!!

1 Like

@PixelPizza so I wasted 3 hours spamming random numbers into the flowlab game links…
searching for this…
https://flowlab.io/game/play/873641

1 Like

These are awesome, man. Next time I get my hands on any spare cash I’ll be sure to buy it

That’s an old game for the first Flowjam. @meburningslime

@“Lyndon Bork” Thanks, glad you like them! :smiley:

2 Likes

8tGSvA
Hey everyone! :blush: My User Interface icons asset pack is now 40% off for itch.io Summer Sale 2021 :beach_umbrella:

asset pack game

Link: User Interface Icons Asset Pack by Samuel Tomé

CenasLado

Thank you and Peace :v: :herb:

7 Likes

People can still steal the art because it’s an open source game… I’m not but others might be. Just so ya know

3 Likes

The icons on the game are less than 20% of all the icons, so no worries - but thanks for heads up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You could give each sprite a huge amount of useless animations so when someone tries to download it or something they get a friggin huge sprite pack. If they don’t have any editing or cropping software then they would be kinda screwed.
Just an idea.

4 Likes

But that’d take so much time for Pixel Pizza.

And all I’d have to do is screen shot, crop, crop to 32x32, and import-

But when you screenshot it, crop it, and resize it to 32x32 the pixels get corrupted and could have transparent edges or something. Trust me, I’ve tried doing it before with surviv sprites before and it doesn’t always end up working too well.
Which I know it is a lot more work and mainly said it as a joke, but it could still work in a way.

4 Likes

Hey everyone! :wave:
Some of you may already know, but I have great news…
The ‘User Interface Icons Asset Pack’ is now also available for Flowlab upgraded users (Indie, Students, etc.)! :heart:

Thank You Divider

I want to thank everyone who has bought the pack so far, got it from flowlab, and used it on their projects!
I’m always happy to see games (and flowjam games) using my icons :smile:

Rating Divider Animated
If you have previously used it in your games, feel free to comment on the itch.io page with your opinion and thoughts, as it would greatly help me and this project!

Here is the link for the Asset Pack page:

Also, I’m planning and gathering feedback from previous customers on the possibility of a FREE update (to those who bought it) for this pack with more icons and a font! :eye: :eye:

I want to make this pack more resourceful for everybody and turn this into a learning experience for my projects. So, feel free to reply to this to give feedback or ideas for additions to the asset pack that would be helpful to you.

If you want to get the Asset Pack to either support the creation of more cool stuff, use it outside of flowlab, or have it on your drive, feel free to visit the itch page :blush:

Thank you!

16 Likes

This is great! Thank you!

6 Likes

I don’t really have any requests - I just wanted to say thanks for making such an awesome resource :smiley:

10 Likes