Unlimited forum likes

This would benefit everyone. The fact that there even is a limit is mind-boggling. Numerous Flowlab users have complained about this problem. I hope that it is fixed.

2 Likes

unfortunately it’s up to discourse and not grazer

2 Likes

I totally agree with this.

Actually, grazer can change the forum settings. I don’t see why Discourse would allow Halo Waypoint to have cool features that Flowlab Community doesn’t.

1 Like

I’m not for sure what you mean by limited? Like you have limited likes? Posts?

It could be because you’re a newer user. All new users go through the same process so you start with limited posts and likes limit until you prove to be more active. That way short term bots don’t flood the forums and spam everywhere.

2 Likes

but even regulars can run out of likes.

1 Like

I understand this. However, more people such as regulars, also run out of likes. This needs to change in my opinion. A post limit for new users is good. A like limit isn’t good for them, or anyone else.

Personally the like limit doesn’t bother me much cause I’ve never surpassed it or found 50 posts a day to use them on. I mostly find posts that relate to me or something I generally agree with to use them all.

Although I don’t see how adding a limit on likes is doing anything since they don’t effect the forums in any way except a visual representation of who in the community enjoyed your content.

2 Likes

It’s astonishingly annoying to people who like everything. I’ve been out of likes for 90% of the day for the past 5 days at least.

2 Likes

same lol, the way i think of liking is that a like shows that you read the post

2 Likes

hi @grazer is this possible sir

1 Like