Unlisted issues

Hello,
I am currently having an issue with all of my games. I cannot unlist my current project, nor can I publicize an old game. It does not matter date of creation, group status, or size. Please help, thank you for any advice.

1 Like

Do you still have indie?

1 Like

I have edu.

1 Like

Edu is unable to unlist games (or change the status). You would need to ask grazer to fix this

1 Like

@grazer

2 Likes

I’ll investigate this now, thanks for reporting it

EDIT: actually - what do you mean specifically? Are you saying the games page doesn’t update in real time? If that’s the case, then it’s expected - the games listing is cached and only updates generally once per day.

5 Likes

@grazer

I believe the teacher has the access the change a games privacy.

3 Likes

I am the teacher.

4 Likes

Hey @meburningslime - Sorry, I should have read more carefully. Edu accounts have the permissions at the account level, not per-game. You can make games (for all associated accounts) public or private by using the check box at the bottom of the teacher dashboard.

If your account is public, but you want to temporarily make some games private, there isn’t really a way to do that from the game editor. This makes it easier for teachers to manage. You can DM me a link to game if you want me to change the permission for you on the server - that only takes a second.

5 Likes

@grazer thanks for the help, I’ll just rush finishing up making the game then, as I’d need the game re-publicized within a few days. I’ll let you know if I run into this issue again.

3 Likes