[UPDATE COMPLETE] Scheduled DOWNTIME Server Maintenance Saturday, May 1st, 10pm CDT ⚠️

Server Upgrades

I’m planning to move the servers to a new data center and upgrade them on Saturday night, which will require shutting them down for at least an hour. Flowlab will be unavailable at that time, but the Forum should not be affected, so I will post updates here.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but we’re running out of space so it’s time to upgrade (again).

22 Likes

Well that sucks.But,something does need to happen to not fun out of space.

3 Likes

Thanks for the head’s up! Happy to see Flowlab growing :grin:

5 Likes

It’ll be worth it though :smiley:

4 Likes

Yay! Glad the forums aren’t affected. TOSS SOME CHANGE BOIZ

2 Likes

Awesome, Can’t wait to see what changes!

3 Likes

UPDATES??! (Looks back at the million feature requests he made and smiles evilly.)

1 Like

Different kind of updates haha. He’s updating the servers, since they ran out of room

2 Likes

its always nice to have more room :smiley:

2 Likes

An hour ain’t much :+1:

3 Likes

AND WHY AM I BANNED

2 Likes

Because you’re an angry child…

6 Likes

Am I the only one who only sees 13 comments on this?

3 Likes

Grazer deleted the previous comments so that we could put the chaos behind us, and decrease the level of toxicity here.

5 Likes

Probably for the best. Grim was a good game maker, but, sadly, a toxic person as well.

5 Likes

It was for the best :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I was lucky enough to dodge that one lol, never saw it never will.

5 Likes

Hahahaha, just realized you missed the whole entire Unity Guild guy and his arguments lol.

Of course, I think you’ve met Haevoc/GrimStudioZ before though, so you’ve experienced him beforehand.

3 Likes

Yes, we dealt with him in the OTC. He was a mole I assume lol.

1 Like