I just deployed a new update to the HTML5 version, with several bug fixes:
- Timers have been completely rewritten to run as a part of the main game loop, so they will always stay synchronized. Previously, timers ran outside of the main game, so two timers both set to identical delays and started at the same time would not always trigger on the same frame - now they will. This means you can now do things like connect two timers to an AND gate and have it work reliably. As a side-effect of this change, timers will now pause when the game is paused.
- Fixed: Once Trigger / Reset behavior. http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/7279/once-trigger-is-broken-per-behaviors-described-in-users-guide#latest
- Fixed: Density resets on reload fixed. http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/6863/resetting-density-bug#latest
- Fixed: Background objects sometimes interfere with game objects. I think I fixed this - I could never reproduce it, but I fixed a physics issue that could appear to have this effect, so I'm calling it fixed for now. http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/6759/background-objects-are-no-longer-background-objects#latest
- Fixed: Delete attached crashes game. http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/7220/are-you-guys-able-to-play-my-game-cause-i-cant#latest
- Fixed: Raycast doesn't work on capsules.
@Latif - I also tweaked the behavior window background to try and increase the contrast, so that behavior links are more visible in games with light backgrounds.
Please post in this thread if you have any issues with the update.