Update on Best Hero

My game Best Hero is 50% done,and the main menu is almost finished,the enemy AI and bosses still need to be worked on and more need to be added.but for now I will work on the comic style cut senses and the UI for the game,each player will have different attacks and powers(players still need to be worked on.)about 25 Easter eggs will be added in the game.(if you have ideas for Easter eggs let me know).But that’s all for now.

9 Likes

Nice, simple, fun, colorful game with a great difficulty and heroic music. 10/10 from me.

9 Likes

I agree 10/10 but i don’t understand the setting of the game its about heroes but it takes place in a forest??

8 Likes

Screenshot 2022-07-09 12.55.12 AM
that smile is kinda creepy…

7 Likes

His eyes are staring into my soul.

6 Likes

Screenshot 2022-07-09 10.38.45 AM
help…

5 Likes

Nah it cool

5 Likes

I have made the levels in a comic book style

5 Likes

Wow you are a amazing game developer when your done grazer has to feature it.10/10 but there is no music.

5 Likes

yeah I am working on a theme for each hero.

3 Likes

Now the game is just confusing

1 Like

yeah it will make scene when it is done.

3 Likes

I mean the checkpoint system is great but it makes for a really bizarre and frustrating experience when you add the comic book panels on top of that. I think a comic style game on Flowlab would be great, but these checkpoints and lack of a healthbar and other things make the simple platformer gameplay way more confusing than it needs to be.

3 Likes

ok on the screen there is PP that is power points the little fist you collect give you pp when you have pp you can use powers and abilities but you lose pp when you get hurt or use abilities,the i chose to use the comic style because the game is about super heroes and i was inspired by comix zone video game.(thank you for the the feedback)

3 Likes

ok but sus for those who don’t know

You’re welcome! But what do you mean by “back”?

3 Likes

oh sorry i meant to say feedback.

3 Likes

Drake Notebook GIF - Drake Notebook GIFs

2 Likes