I’ve decided to update this old Gamougg-3-era game with some fresh new content. Here’s the link: Flowlab - Among Us: The Imposter Delta
FYI, I’ve only added 3 of the new Among Us colors as crewmates. This is because I have to go eat food. The other colors are available in the player and can be used. They should arrive as crewmates tomorrow!
- All player colors in Innersloth’s Among Us
- 0(ish) gravity gaming
- Many crewmates with dialogue
- Emergency meeting button
- Forge mode
- Parkour around the ruins of the Skeld!
- Easter egg for this game hidden inside this game
- Dark mode game page background
- Real game-accurate Among Us colors
- Interesting synopsis
- Actual voice acting (all done by me)!
- Updated nearly all sprites and graphics
- Added the 7 or 8 new colors from the latest update(s) to the real Among Us
- Buffed pistol
- Destroyed gravity (I lowered it a lot)
- Named some previously unnamed objects
- Pistol now uses The Attacher Block System (TABS)
- Added a radar/motion tracker, doesn’t function just like Halo: Flowlab Evolved
- Added numerical and bar health display
- Added stage recovery feature