Upload Music to Sound Menu

One more feature I would love to see in flowlab:
Uploading custom music to the menu.
I think whenever you upload a custom song, you should have the ability to add your song to the sound menu.
Like, maybe there could be another folder called “Games” with songs and sounds from other people’s games. If you don’t want people to use your music, you could possibly flip a switch or something that makes it public or private. This could be a big problem, like people uploading bad content, but maybe add a copyright censor but it scans for bad content? idk.
I just think it would be really cool to see other people’s sounds and fx from their game in the sound menu.

2 Likes

Or maybe instead submit music for review which can only be done bye indie/level 3 people?

How do you become an indie level 3 person?

1 Like

Level three on the forums

1 Like

@Seth01Master - are you saying it should be an option to share the music & sounds you upload with everyone on Flowlab?

2 Likes

That’s what I got from it! For my title at least lol, ^^^^^< I’d love to upload all my music into a folder for people to use. But it can be abused, maybe only regulars, indies, or even just only people with direct permission.

1 Like

That would be a cool system. Maybe for people that you trust or something.

1 Like

If this were open I’d also start putting sound effects in! @grazer you would have to clarify the copyright rules though for those who don’t know and would upload copyright music. :confused: Lol

Yeah, like every time you upload a custom sound it shows a notification if you want to add it to the public library or something like that.

1 Like

I really think there should be restrictions on who can.

I also believe that you should start with your own folder then have the ability to make folders in it, then put music in those.