V.I.P.E.R. 01

Make Sure The Collision Is On Left And Right Other Wise It Can Look Disturbing

Also Make The Animations To The Gone Set At 1 This Will Make It Look Better And Faster, You Could Also Make The Run Animation Faster As Well

For The Enemy Just Copy The Behavior And Put It In Your Enemy. Just Reuse You Robot But Make The Eye Color Red Which Will Make It Seen More (Like The Bad Robots)

thanks

Ok No Problem

Hey Also If You Want To Help Me With My Game Go Here http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8259/pixel-ship-scores-and-update-discussion#latest It Will Explain Also Post The Ideas There To

If You Do Create Ideas And I Add Them Ill Be Sure To Put Your Name And Thanks In The Description Of My Game https://flowlab.io/game/play/1318759

Also If Since You’ve Been Nice And Put My Name In Your Game’s Description Ill Tell You A Cheat Code To My Game: Press [ S ] Then Press [ G ] It Stands For Solid Gold For The Update This Will Give No Death, Speed, And Noice Gold Ship Skin :smile:

thank you so much you have helped me a lot!
and @GrimProdutionZ I already know how to make a moving character I am amazing at the code I was talking about making a sprite for a moving enemy
heh mine is even a little more complicated!\

Its Not A Problem Really

created the sprite for enemy

hey @GrimProdutionZ do you think you could make a sprite for a tek shield?

Maybe, you could add platforms for the player to jump on and different locations, with the primary goal of stopping all the machines. You could also make him throw grenades, and have him level up with xp frombkilling enemies and he can’t access certain places and ceetisn things until a certain level of skill.

Also did you make sprite and did @GrimProdutionZ acctually make the grass, because it looks great by the way. Bit of feedback, in walk animation try to make arms sway a bit as well. Maybe you could also make second player.

Ideas of locations can be an abandoned San Fran Cisco, a “Doom Island” where robots operate (boss battle) and the underground. There could be side quests to do and you could mame it like fallout 4.

Also, if there is a sequel, in it have a crossover, or cameo apperarnce of the guy (sorry, I don’t think you gave him a name. I personally think Sam) from Decimation of Mankind.

those are all great ideas @“The Kodex” but don’t you think that since DoM is a completely different style of sprites it would look strange in the same game

This somehow was a crossover:
maxresdefault (22)

your not wrong

Exactally.

Sorry I was A Sleep And Then I had Dinner

But Yes I Can Make A Shield

So You Want It To Be Like The Ones From Halo

sure

Ok Im On It