Vehicle Battlefield! [Play it Now!]

meme (5)
get memed bro

2 Likes

my hands hurt from playing the last level, this game overall just isn’t fun, enemies shoot way too fast, art is flat, controlling the player feels unfun and all the enemies feel like they’re immortal

1 Like

that means the final level is too hard if even you yourself can’t beat it

1 Like

To be honest I enjoy trying the last level over and over, even if I never win. Though maybe shorten the length of the place you run through so it is at least possible to beat the level @JUSTPLAINOP

2 Likes

The enemies shoot too hard, not fast (in my opinion). Their speed is cool but the physics on those attacks is weird

1 Like
  • Should I make it slower?
  • Should I leave it?
  • Should I make it FASTER?

0 voters

@JUSTPLAINOP This is a little harsh. Your game is rather hard

1 Like

sorry, but you game is unnecessarily hard to the point where you yourself have trouble beating it

2 Likes

I only have trouble beating the last level. The rest of the game is a nice difficulty; even easier if you employ the Angry Birds Transformers strategy of speeding away in a vehicle to preserve your health instead of killing every enemy.

same

2 Likes

the final level is stupidly hard for me, the rest of the game just isn’t fun but i only died a couple times

1 Like

I usually try to kill everything though, especially in the first level.

Maybe you could add some lore JUSTPLAINOP. Are the vehicles piloted? Or do they have onboard AI, or the soul of a dead pilot controlling them? How do they move and fight?

2 Likes

First things first. I have decided to add ONE more update: Easy and Casual mode.

Second. I added some lore at the end but I’m sure I could write a chapter or two on this game.

1 Like

There is always room for improvement.

2 Likes

It’s just that whenever I think I’m done I get a new idea. I don’t think this is ever going to be really finished, lol.

1 Like

I BEAT IT!!!..///////ydgyfegguhcuydhuhfuhg7ry7gyufhguhd I BEAT IT FINALLY!!!

@JUSTPLAINOP hello I BEAT IT!

With a bug. Also, what does …///////ydgyfegguhcuydhuhfuhg7ry7gyufhguhd mean?

This game has been heavily updated.

Play it now!
The game is now playable. Next year, I’ll be getting Indie and polish it to a final great, and hopefully featured, game.

This will be MANY more than

. I might not make normal and hard mode.