[Retired Thread]

I suggest ensuring you get the big names of Flowlab such as Pixelpizza, JR 01, Latif, etc. If you can get them to talk about/show-off their projects that would mean that the interest for higher quailty games would be higher and more people would likely show up. Add on top of that Grazer talking about Flowlab or something and other smaller devs and you could certainly create an interesting event. You would also need a lot of promotion somehow. This seems like a cool idea, but it will need a lot of work to get it going well.

1 Like

Agreed, 100%. There’s a lot of members I’d get on ideally, but a realistic stand-point is important, as well. If we can start small but get a good show going, then I imagine more popular members might become interested, start bigger projects that are eligible for FC, and grow the ‘Dollar-Store AAA’ Industry in Flowlab, as I call it. hahaha

Allthewhile bringing more attention to Flowlab, driving game dev traffic, and building a web of members that expands even farther. The positive effects that FC could have are much larger than what immediately comes to mind, if all goes right.

1 Like

HAKK3R 2 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGAN DEVELOPMENT AGAIN.

What does this mean for ViperTeck Entertainment Studios?

Well, it means that we now have a roadmap of what our next few years of development will look like for you here today.

Stay tuned. :radio:

:snake: ViperTeck Entertainment Studios

[@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art]

3 Likes

Dang, 2024 is a long time! But that will mean that you have more time to polish and work on the game. Good luck, and regardless of its release date, I am looking forward to what you are working on for HAKK3R 2. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Likewise how I’m looking forward to giving something to the community! Hope you enjoy the things we’ll be presenting to Flowlab in the following years!

1 Like

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT HERE! ^

1 Like

NoIcE!!!

1 Like

The official speedrun video has been released with the game!

2 Likes

Hey yo Disco; will HAKK3R 2 be getting an official trailer in 2022?

@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Most likely

1 Like

VIPERTECK IS LOOKING FOR COMPOSERS!

We’re currently looking for a composer that works for cheap and does Heavy Metal instrumentals + EDM.

If you know anyone who matches those details, please contact me at viperteckgames@gmail.com, DM me here on the forums, or DM me on Discord. [GTheiYT#9085]

:snake: ViperTeck Entertainment Studios

Currently experimenting with an advanced 3D Rendering System in Flowlab, working off of @murten101’s old model. Thanks to them for making such a great system! It’s in good use. (=

Hey, everyone! I am adding an arcade to my server, [https://discord.gg/azWZYfv9HW] which will come with a collection of games made by your’s truly that will be accessible nowhere else.

How many games would you like to see added to it?

• Three
  • Four
  • Five
  • More Than Five
  • Update With More Games As Time Goes Along

0 voters

Thank you - From ViperTeck Studio A. :snake:

[@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art]

2 Likes

Now that I’m fairly certain I know how to make interactive 3D environments in Flowlab, should I make a DOOM-style game? Story and all?

1 Like

The first exclusive VTES game is almost complete. I’ll have a base version of it to the people by this sunday!

(Free DLC’s are planned, alongside constantly adding new skins!)

This seems cool.20 characters

1 Like

damn bro, since when do I get this much audience interaction?

Thank you for voting, everyone! :smiley:

1 Like

Tomorrow’s check-list for the first exclusive VTES game:

• Finish the shop base
  • Fix all currently existing bugs
  • Add three more skins

Check-list leading up to release:

• Fix all bugs that arise since last checkup
  • Add all remaining skins
  • Work on DLC releases
  • Fix music system
  • Add more features
  • Fix all bugs that arise since then
  • Release! [This Sunday, hopefully! :crossed_fingers:]
2 Likes

Yay, everything’s back to normal, lol. Also can’t wait to see the finished game!

3 Likes

@browngr I can instrumental for u

1 Like