[Retired Thread]

Im just really exited for hakker2 and sol

3 Likes

THE SURVEY IS HERE! =D
2 Likes

haha thank you so much! Happy to see my game’s name next to Sol’s; so cool :smile:

1 Like

Okay I took the survey but I don’t remember which gmail I used. If there’s a jimbob in there that’s prob me, lol

If it shows gmails. I never hosted a survey before so I don’t know.

2 Likes

haha when I want emails for a survey; it gives me an option to ask for them. You’re good, MP! :smile:

2 Likes

Wow, this is looking awesome, gonna have to do another generation of my own CSG Posts lol, keeping in touch!

2 Likes

Thank you, Kodex! =D

2 Likes

Aaaaand submitted! Good luck with production, Brown!

2 Likes

Thank you, @rcreger! :blush:

2 Likes

Also, to everyone who did the survey and saw the Emperor comparison; remember again! HAKK3R 2 is in Pre-Alpha. I’ll be releasing his sprite and background when the new Graphics update releases in a few months, alongside the two others that were released in the survey. Love y’all! <3

3 Likes

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 9.09.31 AM
this is a cry for help

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa; W H A T ?

2 Likes

bro

1 Like

You’re a newly assigned corp in the desecrated remains of Utopia, Flutin; where do you go; or how do you spend your recently found wealth?

• To my mega-mansion, of course!
  • The NE0N; gambling and drinking away!
  • Hanging out with the biggest names in the city at The Class!
  • Attending the big meetings at Barrett Industries and ViperTeck Inc.!
  • Working undercover with the Monarchia Militant Forces…
  • Signing off a few (only slightly) illegal deals with Emperor… (:<

0 voters

2 Likes

HAKK3R 1 BASE CHARACTER ASSET VS. HAKK3R 2 BASE CHARACTER ASSET

img_asset_9199309
2 x 2 detail, plain

pixil-frame-0 - 2020-12-12T154132.765
64 x 64 bit detail; markers for shoe to foot depth, optional muscle depth, base hair depth.

Edit: That difference didn’t show up very clearly, I’m sorry XD

2 Likes

Should I experiment with adding a photo mode to HAKK3R 2? :eyes:

2 Likes

I have no idea how you’d do it inside Flowlab, but if you find a way, it’d be HUGE in Flowlab standards.

3 Likes

I’ve got a few ideas… :smirk:

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello, everyone! G here.
I regret to announce that the radio channel system that comes with the player I had implemented into HAKK3R 2 will not be making it into the game. However; around the city, you can come across small radios and speakers that play the same channels, amongst many more. So we’re getting more music and more ads, but it won’t come with the player, sadly.

Reason: The radio was breaking game logic and was playing songs at incorrect timings, due to Flowlab’s sound and timer logic.

2 Likes

Just wondering: does the music get quieter the farther you’re away from it? I feel that would be very cool an immersive to implement that isn’t a thought about too much (because you’d be hearing the song playing everywhere, then). Just curious XD

2 Likes