[Retired Thread]

JOIN US
JOIN US
JOIN US

Yes tell them fellow brethren.

Imma private message you somthing

?

Needed more of your fix from HAKK3R’s lore? Look no further than the official handbook to HAKK3R, currently set in the time of HAKK3R 2!

Our newest edition: The companies of Flutin!

I’ve added a list of over 50 companies from HAKK3R, and many more to come, so stay tuned! Much love, G-

3 Likes

Been a while! Glad to be back on the announcement page here; got a new teaser for ya! Diving a bit into the darker side of HAKK3R here.

“What happened to him?”
“Who, Jeremy? Oh man, there’s been theories going around ever since you shoved his head into that cop car. But there are two in particular that have really been buzzing around since the crash.”
“Tell me.”
“One of the theories going around was that he was murdered by a netrunner.”
“How?”
“God, it’s gruesome I’ve heard. They jack into your neural network and start overfeeding your brain with random intel. You vision goes black, you forget how to talk. All you can do is just mindlessly scream as your brain literally gets fried. Bleed outta your ears, your mouth. Poor cabrón. The man was horrible, but that’s a fate no one should endure. Horrible shit.”
“And the second theory?”
“Second theory is that he survived the murder but got his consciousness banned to Cyberlock. Basically hell for NR’s. You can’t escape, and all you can do is stare into the darkness as your brain feeds you visions of your corpse rotting. Your soul stays, but your body goes. Can you imagine? Being stuck in complete darkness, surrounded by empty voices and other prisoners forever? Watching your body decay? Mierda de miedo, hermano. Even worse than the first, in my opinion.”
“Cyberlock. You sure there isn’t a way out?”
“Pretty damn sure. Only a few words surrounding it out here in the middle of Flutin; ‘No one escapes Cyberlock.’. No one.”

Hello, everyone! Time for your announcement that’s only 8 hours late! Enjoy!

RISE

Join your Plague Doctor in Olive Green rags (for some reason, Browngr makes weird aesthetic choices ok) on a journey to find the cure to the plague! Your patient has given you a magic wand that you can use to manipulate plantlife and nature with, like water and the malicious Evil Ivy!

Go through exciting adventures through Willow Woods, Cold Caverns and Peaceful Plains, all out on your lonesome and surrounded by the animals of Westria!

Enjoy your adventure! Now go get that cure, Doc! You’re running out of time…

@Johnny_boy

Another set of simplistic artpieces for HAKK3R 2! Got a bit of a collection for y’all today :smiley:

Another new villain being introduced in HAKK3R; it appears the low-life vigilante and self-proclaimed professional assassin known as Mori has… risen from the dead? Yes, Mori’s back, and is hungry for sweet, sweet revenge on his killer. Or is he? The murder was never solved, and he seems just as confused to be back as you are. I guess we’ll have to wait and see, solve the mystery for ourselves…

DeathDog; a popular rock band centred in Southern Flutin, and enjoyed by millions. One of which being Mason Barrett himself, Archer!

pixilart-drawing (2)
0725; my personal favourite band IRL, and my in-game character’s fav! Located in NowhereVille, Industrial District, 0725 pushes out loads of synthwave style songs mixed with rock; creating a beautiful abomination that can’t be found in any other band around Flutin.

@rcreger
@The_Kodex
@Crigence
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja

7 Likes

Ah yes I see your avoiding me

You did nothing for this forum except be creepy and invite people to your cult

1 Like

Hello darkness my old friend…

3 Likes

Hmmm

sorry lol

“Why go after Brick City’s Finest? They haven’t attacked us. Not tonight, anyway.”

“They’re just as corrupt as Emperor. I need their information, so I’m going to take it.”

“G; you weren’t like this before. You were against hurting cops. I know you won’t listen to me-”

“You’re right. I won’t. I don’t care about who you used to be, Mike. Or who I used to be. The enemy is the enemy. And tonight; it’s them.”

@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art

5 Likes

2021-02-04-14-46-38

Good art

haha it’s intentional; I want some speculation going around my pieces and their meaning

A stickman who found a boom stick.
I should replace the Mythbusters.

I really like the color pallet for this one :ok_hand:

1 Like