[Retired Thread]

haha and HAKK3R 2 will be the same way with the main menu! Except a bit more fun to watch, I imagine. Now that you’re making music for me, however…

I’ll contact you about the menu in a few. (;

1 Like

It’s the time you all have been waiting for! (I hope :neutral_face:) The eight assassins that Emperor has hired to go after Spark and Archer!

(From left to right:)
The Society of The Abyss, [Number of members unknown.]
Jumper, [Long-time foe of Archer :smiling_imp:]
Purifier, [Psychopathic Ex-Priest Obsessed with perfection, by far the weirdest one sent after you tonight]
Brawn, [Supposedly this universe’s version of Bane, and easily one of the most, if not the most dangerous foe you’ll be facing in HAKK3R 2. Expect multiple fights with him :sweat_smile:]
Jester, [The long-lost child of an unknown universe’s Joker and Harley Quinn, near 100% unpredictable as an enemy]
Trapper, [Toby Sato; one of the greatest masterminds in Flutin and obsessed with all things traps and labyrinths. He’s going to make you work for his kill…]
Soundshock, [Almost completely shrouded in mystery, Soundshock uses soundwaves as a weapon, and has transferred from G’s side to the enemy’s side multiple times in the past. She remains, still, one of the most confusing villains of the HAKK3R series.]
Excavator, [Another smart foe on the list, Arwin Mint uses her renowned knowledge in the city’s shapes and turns, combined with her know-how when it comes to all things construction devices, (Thanks to her past job) to create city-destroying machines and powerful weapons used for mass destruction.]
Emperor, [the man behind it all. Emperor’s helped numerous villains on their journey in the past, from petty supercriminal wanna-be’s to even Jeremy Gardner, AKA HAKK3R. (The villain of HAKK3R 1.) Didn’t do this all in one night though; becoming the city’s biggest and greatest crimeboss doesn’t just happen. But we’ll be touching more on that when HAKK3R 2 releases… :wink:]

3 Likes

Didn’t realize Brawn was so THICC, wowzah

Kinda intimidating

1 Like

Awesome they are all neat (btw i rlly like soundshock)

1 Like

Thank you! Soundshock’s an older character, so she’s gotten a lot of redesigns in the past. I’m glad you like the newest version! I’ll probably be keeping this one anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s here! The official coverart for HAKK3R 2! Happy New Year’s, everyone! I hope you enjoy the gift; from ViperTeck Entertainment, to you! <3

Coverart1

2 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077 in there lol

What? haha

This looks great! Really like the 90’s exercise tape look to it, really retro and ambient!

2 Likes

Thank you! Exactly what I was aiming for! :smile:

1 Like

Dear Community; I won’t be able to work on HAKK3R 2 until I can pay my bills, which won’t be for likely, around a month. BUT; that simply gives me more time to work on my concepts, which I will be doing. But Graphics Update #2 and the Unnamed Upcoming AI Update will be delayed, sadly. Hopefully that won’t end with my next ad campaign getting delayed too, but we’ll see :grimacing:

1 Like

@browngr Well at least you’re looking on the bright side. You can continue doing sprites and all that jazz on pixilart.com while you’re not using flowlab.

1 Like

Already am haha
I couldn’t imagine having to do the graphics update on Flowlab :laughing:

1 Like

It’s here; the saddening (But fulfilling) news of HAKK3R 2’s current state.

I am deleting the current map for HAKK3R 2 and rebuilding it from scratch, and here’s why:

I started the map for HAKK3R 2 with two ideas; show off the different districts of Flutin and add more colour. Very base level stuff, and it was clear from the start that I didn’t know what I was planning to do. Now that I have a much better idea of what the city’ll be like, I’m tearing the old one down and starting from scratch. So to say goodbye to it one last time; here’s what it looked like in its current state, and what the outline of what I planned for it to look like once it was done:

Note: The outline of the map is going to stay relatively the same; but what it’ll look like will be completely different. I like the shape and size of all of my islands, but what was in them is what I didn’t enjoy.

3 Likes

A new look into the 2nd Generation of ViperTeck games has been revealed! Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

4 Likes

“Isn’t it strange?”

Spark kept his eyes locked, glaring at the thin man as he took small but confident steps, pacing back and forth on the platform above him. “Strange?”

“Strange how not too long ago, or maybe centuries ago? Fake memories? Hard to tell when sifting through another man’s conscious. It’s strange, how you have memories of events that happened not very long ago; yet still in a completely different world. A gun in your hand, mowing down who you saw as the enemy without a single second thought. 'Paint yourself as a saviour; a balancer in this society filled with corporate greed; when we both know that you’re the opposite. You’re another pawn in a giant game of chess. A rook. Right in the sights of a bishop.”

“You’re even more deranged than I remember, Valinsky.”

“Am I? You and I both know that I just recalled one of your memories perfectly. Who did you see in the mirror earlier? Just an hour ago I presume. You, but darker. Scarred. Torn apart by years and years of self-torment for the greater good.”

“Stop.”

“Or how about just before you came here? Who did you see in your own reflection on the glass?”

Spark leaped up onto the platform and slammed Emperor back-first into the metal floor, raising his fist up to knock him out.

"Your end may not be tonight, Doctor Brown. But it is certainly near. "

G landed the final blow on Jason and ended the conversation there.

Archer landed behind him and silently looked G in the eye. “That was…”

“Eerie.”

“Worrying for another word. He was talking about the war, wasn’t he?”

“I don’t know. Nor do I want to.”

3 Likes

The Official Canon character list for HAKK3R 2 has gotten a nice update! Read into the groups of the HAKK3R MultiVerse and learn about where and who the protagonists (and antagonists!) have worked with in their pasts! (And future?? :eyes:)

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I need access, probs with everyone

I have it set to say that anyone on the internet can access it… Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hmmmmm, detective @sans7657 is on the case.

1 Like