ViperTeck Reviews! [Shut down because of school]

@rcreger, thank you for submitting the game! And a maybe is better than a no, so if it does come out, I’m looking forward to playing it! (=

Might as well:
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1099363

Wait… I posted my game before him…

Can you do my games at some point? just tell me what you think of Adventures of an 8-bit ninja so far. its a W.I.P

@“my_name (<_>)” , I did @rcreger’s game before your’s because there was one and not two, and I had already played it, which made things easier. So, I’ll do your review now. (=

GRAVITY HOP- (I was already working on this review so I decided to finish it. I’ll do Ninja when I can, since other people want a review as well.)
Wow, what a game! It was really cool, and very confusing. But I could tell that that was part of the plan, good work @“my_name (<_>)” ! But I did have one issue. The lack of sprite creativity made the game feel blank, but that seemed to work in your favor for this. You’re on thin ice, and yet, you couldn’t be in a safer spot.
I did encounter a bug that seemed to ignore the collision, and use proximity. Although bugs don’t effect your grade, you might want to check it out.
Now, time for the grade!
SKILL: Very well made, and yet the amazing skill is hidden away by the simple design. 4/5
GRAPHICS: 2/5. Although some blocks had graphics, most were simply blank with nice 3D preimeters. Although it looked good, it has a low score because of the sheer simplicity.
ART: Same with graphics. Too simple, even if that is the art style, it’s too simple and might be unappealing to certain players. I like it, but others might not. 3/5
STORY: Since there is none, this gets no score. ___
CREATIVITY: The concept, although seen before, is very imaginative! 4/5
Bonus! Controls: The controls were good, just not perfect. 3.5/5
SUMMARY: What a game! A rollercoaster of thoughts. Mixed emotions, everywhere.
All in all, a solid…
3.5/5!!

@ToastMaster64, I liked it! I got entranced, and played for quite a bit, until I made it to the end. I loved the music, and had a blast going through it. Even when I got stuck, I never got frustrated.
SKILL: Simple, yet well made. 3/5.
GRAPHICS: Classic flowlab graphics- and yet, it seemed so unique in a way. 4/5.
ART: Very good! Are you a pixel artist? 5/5
STORY: Even if Temple Run doesn’t really have a story, it feels like there is. But because of my rules, I can’t grade you on this.
CREATIVITY: Very creative, even if it’s based on a different game. 3.5/5
Bonus! ENJOYMENT: EXTREMELY enjoyable! 5/5.
Your game was awesome, and relieved some stress in the moment. I liked it, and would love to play more! (More levels???)
All in all, a solid
4.1/5!!

Thanks for the positive review @browngr

Were is the bug? I have seen problems with not reregistering a collision when jumping on to a platform, is that it?

@“my_name (<_>)” thanks for submitting the game!
But no, in my play through, it would sometimes kill the player when in the air instead of when it actually touched the spikes.

Thanks for the feed back! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

As for more levels, Temple Runner Retro is a finished game, but there is still prestige so you can re-play it as many times as you want.

Edit: BTW that’s the first time I’ve heard it described as “stress relieving” lol.

Here you go my good man
http://flowlab.io/game/play/1218767

@ToastMaster64, only the pros can find it stress relieving
(Just Kidding lol)

can you review my game up above

@GrimProdutionZ , I love these kind of games, despite their simplicity.
To be honest, I didn’t expect much at first when you first sent me it on the main ViperTeck Page. But now, this game is pretty cool!
SKILL: 1/5. The game, although somewhat entertaining, wasn’t skillfully made at all. The graphics were great, but that’s next. This is skill, what’s behind the scenes. And sadly, that’s not very much. For this, I give you a 1/5.
GRAPHICS: 5/5! Amazing work on the graphics!
ART: 4/5! Although the graphics was great, it didn’t feel like a work of art. It just felt like you were walking through a normal scene, alone.
STORY: 1/5. Where there can be a story, there is none. I don’t like the idea of having a completely empty world, and then falling into the void in the end. Just a day-night cycle could change that…
CREATIVITY: 3/5. This isn’t for the actual game, but more for the sprites. Nice work.
SUMMARY:
FruitWorldZ has work. Lots of work. And yet, it feels good. I don’t have much to say, since there isn’t much to do. Now, with calculator in hand, let’s look at your score.
All in all, a
2.8/5

@GrimProdutionZ , sorry I was late to try out your game, I am currently on vacation.

oh its ok

i have a question should i post my sprites on the web for public use

im still working on m game’s story board

@GrimProdutionZ , you can, but plagiarism is a thing. Make sure you are safe when doing this, because others can pass your work off as their own.

Hey @browngr - I had noticed that just about every review besides mine has reasons beside the scores. Not that it matters too much, but it could be extremely helpful to see what you enjoyed, and the things you enjoyed less.

I am talking about the A-Box review. If you have time, please consider. Thanks!

@rcreger, I did notice that after doing my most recent review. I don’t believe I had a reason to do so, but I am currently busy. So, I will get to that soon. (=