Volume control request

Before I start, I just wanted to say;
I go on a short vacation, and in 2 weeks, the forums died. Are you serious?..
Anyway.

@grazer
For some time now, I’ve wanted the ability to adjust volume levels like alpha levels. Although there are many uses for this, such as fading out music for certain situations, or echoes, or whatever you can imagine, but I have a very specific idea that I would love to see realized. If successful, I will dump the old Diamondsion Assault alpha, and work on the advanced menu screens, tag team, character select, story mode, music, and graphics, before I actually start on the game itself.
My earlier mistakes of jumbled cords and poor introductory has ruined the game. It’s far beyond fixing, because if I snip 1 wrong behavior, everything messes up. I can’t deal with it anymore. I need to start from scratch.

I need volume control for in game, and for multiple objects be able to use the same buttons to move and jump.

(I tried to simulate a Sonic & Tails effect, but 2 objects will not jump or move together)

Hey Mhx,

Setting the volume is a pretty reasonable request, and the multiple keypress triggers thing is a bug I think - that is supposed to work already.

Alright, awesome, and I figured it was a bug since it used to work.