We need a name for our group

What do we call ourselves? Flowlabbers? I’ve seen that word being tossed around before. In other words, what I’m trying to say is, we should call us Flowlab users something. It would be much easier in conversation.

4 Likes

I’ve always associated other flowlab members as flowlabers or users.

3 Likes

I use the term Flowlabbers, personally. Makes sense and it’s easy to say

5 Likes

I prefer Flowlabians or Flowlabigeers!!! If we decide to go with Flowlabbers… may a suggest Flabbers for short!?!

2 Likes

No thank you, lol. :joy:

8 Likes

Funny, I was just thinking about this myself, after a fellow user used the term “Flowlabian” to describe the coding language, which I thought was fitting.

But I’ve got to be honest, the more I think about all of the above mentioned terminologies, I start seeing how the terms might be um. Taken out of context, with some very wrong connotations…

3 Likes

I was also thinking about this, I think I told Baron about it at one point

4 Likes

Yeah, whoever told you that must’ve been a genius or something :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I would certainly say so, yes.

Though a young prodigy. Too young to even think about the other connotations that popped into my head…

Never mind, please don’t go overthinking it.

2 Likes

Don’t think I’m too young lol, kids nowadays know all that stuff starting at 2nd grade. I already know what you’re thinking from the other names, taken out of context… flabbers doesn’t sound very pleasant either.

2 Likes

Flowlabbers, it sounds perfect though.

Flowlabbers speak Flowlabbian.

2 Likes

I know that you know, and I also knew a lot of that when I was your age, but we’re not supposed to let on that we know, you know? :grin:

1 Like

That’s true too, well then we won’t talk about this haha :joy:

1 Like

It reminds me of a funny story from my youth. You ever seen the movie “The Lost Boys”? It’s about vampires and stuff… well anyway. There is one scene in it where the younger brother asks his older brother, “are you freebasing? Inquiring minds want to know.” I was a young kid when I saw that movie, I didn’t know what the line meant, but I thought it was funny. So one day while hanging out with a friend, he was acting nutty, and I quoted that line to him.

:open_mouth:

I got in big trouble with the “grown ups”, and I didn’t even know why, until a few years later when I learned what it meant… :laughing:

2 Likes

Flowbonauts
Flowlanders
Flowlabbians
Flowlabsolutes
Flowlabphibians

or you could not overthink it and say Flowlab users
I’ll personally be going with Flowlabphibians from now on

6 Likes

I’m sticking with Flabbers!!!

2 Likes