Website update - games page update and featured game

English is my first language, and it seems most people here can spell correctly, even grammatically correct too

“English is my first language, and it seems most people here can spell correctly, even grammatically correct too”

sad

@Latif3 - moving a game from one account to another is kind of a lot of work. All the game assets are stored under your user account on the server :frowning:

Mhm… okay then, I don’t really work on Cube’s Adventure anymore so it’s okay I think.

Adding to pixelpizza’s list:

P1
“Flappy bluebird”: still on the top list, and being fair, a pretty darn unplayable game.

P2
“2D minecraft” only two levels, nothing that’s remarkable.
“Deadpool escape” Um… judging from the title screen…
“Spike fall” this game is extremely slow, and was once spammed plays and likes.
“Bluestar’s prophecy” a novice game.

P3, 4 and 5
There are so many beginner games mixed in these pages that it’s surprising. I recommend checking them out @grazer

I would prefer not to penalize the existing games, but rather bump the score of games that are not ranking as well as they should be. @Latif3 brought some to my attention that I fixed, but I would love more examples.

I’ve said before, the main page should host admin picks. Choose 20 games grazer, feature them first. Don’t leave out old games like Test Subject. I remember that being a good game.

Personally, I think the first three pages should be assigned manually

I nominate SB2!

(Eventually SB3)

Ok - featured game this week is SB2.

thank you, @grazer!

To be honest, I dont know which is better, 2 or 3.

@“Mhx Ar” likes the feel of SB2, mostly because of its resemblance to geometry wars.

Im considering making themes where enemies can look like their N.W/SB2 versions.

I also may consider making the option for SB2 scrolling.

SB2 actually feels complete. Most flowlab games are never finished or don’t feel finished. SB2 feels like a finished product. I can’t really say the menu font fits the game, but the gameplay and graphics are definitely done well, and plays lag free on Newgrounds.

No one can get it.
@grazer the embed version needs that flash permission thing, thats why wix or anything wont work half the time.

@grazer The graveyard deserves getting featured too :tongue:

I just want fireball to get featured somehow

All good community members deserve it :smiley: We keep this forum alive lol

@grazer on a serious note, the embed site needs a flash button for permission

@CrimsonBlackGames - I’m not sure I follow you. The Embed page works the same way as the regular page, just with the header, footer, and decorations stripped away. What problem are you running into?

THe reason it wont work on external sites is because it doesnt have flash permission, but because its not actually there, it doesnt ask for permission. If you have the flash is required to play this game it will work

@grazer