Welcome to Plymouth Interactive Fables

@rcreger should I know I found it if I find it? (Easter egg)

When you find it, @ToastMaster64 , it will pop up with an alert with an obviously different writing style, and has absolutely no relevance with the story.

I’ve looked throgh every single bit of code, I cant find anything! Is it some thing to do with that Saint Marcius guy? Or when you click on the banners?

It is a clickable item @ToastMaster64 , as of which, I will not clarify.

thanks @rcreger

Sure @ToastMaster64 . If you can, feel free to post a screenshot of the small personal Easter Egg (none of you will understand it, but nonetheless). Thanks, and good luck!

I give up. Is it the reference to the hunchback of notre dame? Quasimodo.

No, it is a thing I’ve done with my friends, and if you click the banners in King Valor’s castle, it will give out the alert:

weird voice alright”

I am sorry that you as a person cannot witness this weird voice, but that is the Easter Egg, shout out to the church I go to (that is where it started… This church is crazy, I tell you :lol: ). Good job, though!

Ya, I found that, I just thought it was part of the game.

Just saying @ToastMaster64 , it has nothing in relation in any lore piece of the game.

I keep on working on A Boy in Armor… It is a great fun to work on this game! You can check it out here, with recent updates:

flowlab.io/game/play/1095375

Thanks, and have a great day!

Plymouth Interactive Fables: A Box

I haven’t worked on this one in quite a bit, but I have finally worked on a bit of the story, and a possible story arch! I am still writing the story up, so this will not be coming out until a good while, and won’t be completely done until I get it reviewed and fix the suggestions. If you want to play the small addition (and please give me suggestions), the just click the link below:

flowlab.io/game/play/1148793

Thank you all for playing, and please be so kind to like it! The more likes it gets, the more quickly I’ll decide to work on it! Have a great day!

A Box has been changed to: A-Box… Here’s why:

Recently I have been working on, now A-Box, a lot, especially with its checkpoint system (thanks to @“JR 01” and @“Johnny boy” ), and I finally decided to work on a title screen. I also made a logo, which in turn I wanted to put the original title, “A Box” into it. But, it did not look right. The whole thing looked lopsided, due to the logo being uneven and the background, too (they are visually symmetrical, but physically they are lopsided). So I tested out the dash, and it looked great with the logo, tweaking some things, so, now with a checkpoint (another or two will be added later), is A-Box, go and check it out (in development)-

flowlab.io/game/play/1148793

Thanks for all the help, and have a great day!

No problem @rcreger, let me know if you need help with anything else.

I will @“JR 01” , you’ve been most helpful! Thanks to all for all the help! Now A-Box can get more development, and you can see it finished even sooner!

A-Box: A lot of updates, now a little break… Again.

You know, even though I post this, a day later I may just start developing on A-Box again. But, I’d just like you to know I’ve been working on this for a little big, made some major updates, so I’m going to lay off a little bit and focus a little bit more on the review for a few more days. Thanks for all of the help and support, and have a great day!

A-Box: Goals

By goals I mean what I want to accomplish with this game. First, of course, is to complete the story of the game and give it an ending. Second, I want to make a credits scene, as many people have helped me or inspired to to make it. Third, I want to try to get it to the featured games list. And finally, fourth, get 4/5 in @Crigence 's review, the Crigence Critique :lol: . Wish me luck, and have a great day!

The A-Box goals above are complete!