Welcome to the New and Improved Flowlab Community Forum 🎉

Nice, this is great! @MetaNinja and @ManiacPumpkin what are you talking about, avatars

@ProManiacPumpkin1 @ManiacPumpkin
I saw you flagged yourself as a spammer, why would you do that? grazer will have to figure out why you can’t get back in now. @everyone Don’t use the flags unless you actually think someone needs to be banned. They’re for vote reporting. Don’t play with them.

Hey guys, so I tried to update my avatar, but like someone stated before, it didn’t pop up for here. If anyone can give me some info one how to correctly proceed to add an avatar that will be visible on the forums as well, that would be appreciated.

EDIT: Got it:) Thanks everyone!

@rcreger We see your blue avatar just fine. It takes a bit to update the server.

How to I rank up to Member, the being basic kinda stinks. Is there a way to level up the ranks or…

I know no one really trusts me since I flagged myself.

2 Likes

Ok, Hard To Navigate But I’ll Find My Way

@ManiacPumpkin

Trust Level 2 — Member

Members keep coming back to your community over a series of weeks; they have not only read, but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
  • Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
  • Daily like limit increased by 1.5Ă—
  • Ignore other users
  • Edit their own posts for up to 30 days after posting
4 Likes

That sounds pretty cool, but I don’t think anyone would give a like on any of my posts. Unless someone’s willing to donate. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

donate?! people can make money here!?

1 Like

@witherdragon4 no I was talking about donating likes or favorites on my posts. The only way to probably gain money on here is If someone paid you for helping them with their game, or making a really cool game and posting it on an app store or something.

How do you change ur pic? Mine is still a letter P

If you go to your profile on the main website you can change it there @potatopants

Ok i will ry thanks :slight_smile:

@JR01 Should be the highest trust level their is; he has helped so many of us on here

JR 01, PixelPizza, Latif, and CrimsonBlackGames have Level 3, the highest level you can earn, since they have been active and helpful since the site started almost 10 years ago. Level 4 and Moderator have to be given by grazer.

5 Likes

muffled wizardy screaming

Wow I haven’t been on here in so long and this forum looks amazing!

1 Like

flowlabs had a lot of updates

1 Like

I can tell grazer put a lot of time in this!

1 Like

This has turned into a hierarchy