Welcome to the New and Improved Flowlab Community Forum 🎉

Lol, Make Sure You Have Good Internet

1 Like

can anyone see my profile? it should either be a black square or a tentacle. both made using flowlab

@nrypsjc sadly no, have you tried logging out of both the forum and the flowlab website and logging back in. By doing so it refreshed your profile and others will be able to see your icon.

ok thanks I’ll try that

1 Like

how do I log out? on my profile?

Click your avatar icon at the top right of the page, then click the “preferences”/gear tab, then click “log out”

Thanks grazer! Can you see it now?

Yes, we can see it now.

holy
1 Like

yay! the tentacle was actually made using flowlab!

the mending shall be on a app store i want money for minecraft

1 Like

?

Is this supposed to be from something i said from another topic, cause i’m a bit confused for the fact that you want minecraft, lol.

can i have help with my character diamond bat in the grass adventure it wont flip when it hits the wall how do i fix that?

Have you tried making it so when it collides into the wall (the left side of the character) it then toggle flips to flip and when it collides into the right wall (the right side of the character for collision) it will toggle flip back.

Never seen the original forums because I am new, but I love the way this one is set up. Already have new profile photo and am working on dark mode theme lol… also trying really hard to get badges because I’m good like that. :wink:

1 Like

Same with orange peel :sad:

1 Like

oops wrong emoji text

:cry:

1 Like

una pregunta… como hago proyectiles?

Bienvenida a flowlab

toca un bloque y luego diré editar sprite