What does too many wires look like?

oh @MetaNinja will give you credit for this but, do you want any of your characters from you game to be featured in flowlab all stars? i need more characters.

I’ve said no in the past, but now that I think about it, perhaps Porky from Porky’s Nightmare can appear in the game. So yes, if you would like you can use him. Or it.

okay thanks and i forgot tbh xD.

okay major things you need, attacks and an ultra attack (the strongest attack when you destroy the all star orb)

Hey @Caden9 - can you post a link to your game, (or you can DM it to me if you don’t want to post it yet)? I’ve rewritten the behavior window rendering for the next release, and I’m really curious to see how it handles this monstrosity compared to the current one :slight_smile:

Well, I tried opening it and my browser crashed, lol.

What I plan to do with it (once the Save State behavior is in released) is save the numerical output of each letter and create a sort of code with it. That code (made from the letters A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.) will be what saves your character and what you could load your character with.
Just input the same name you used last time, and you’ll play that character. But input a new name that you’ve never used before, and you’ll get a completely new character.
With this logic, you’ll be able to have 130 different characters on a single computer! (26*5)

Also, I like how you used the word “monstrosity”, which pretty much sums it up perfectly :rofl:

Oh, and by the way, please tell me when you are finished so that I could take the post down (the reason I posted it in the first place is because the game’s barely a skeleton of what it will be, but I want to keep later production confidential.)

Hey @Caden9, I have taken a look so you can take down your post at any time. Thanks for sharing the link.

No problem. Did it work ok?

@ManiacPumpkin The behavior bundle or the game?

Yeah, it actually worked better than I expected - judging from the screenshot I thought it might just crash my browser or something :slight_smile:

Wires, My Natural Enemy :rage:

Oh it was the bundle, the game was as smooth as butter until I went into the editor, the second I click on the bundle my browser just crashed, lol.

Same, when I clicked the open bundle my browser crashed, the funny thing was is that right when I exed out of the flowlab tab the lag went away.

yea when i went into the bundle my browser swerved a lane and spun out and then crashed into a tree, there were no survivors…

4 Likes

Daaang

Eu ainda não sei como alguém faria / precisaria de tantos fios
(use google translate)

Maybe some complex game behavior or something? I’ve seen chaos like this in other games.