When key pressed it works only after something URGENT explain for dummies

yeah all in the title

1 Like

Can you post a link?

eeeh no its a comp for school and sharing links before its done is breaking the rules and its due tommorowwwww

1 Like

Can you describe the behaviors?

a load of labelling stuff then after i want the player to press the s button to continue, but only after the text is finished typing up

1 Like

After the text is done typing, make it on a switch so that when you press S, it activates :upside_down_face:

yeah, i did the switch part but i still need to work out the bit about the letters

1 Like

Have an output to the auto typing bundle that on’s the switch :upside_down_face:

1 Like

like so what do i do after this?

1 Like

Use a text compare so it knows that it is fully done and then link the output of the text compare to the on input of the switch :upside_down_face:

uh all i got from that and can understand is get an input output text input upside down face

1 Like

Use a text input, have the a input equal whatever you’re typing and then link the label’s value to b, when they match, have it on the switch :upside_down_face:

1 Like

do you have english subtitles?

1 Like

lol sorry im having trouble to understand yet

1 Like

can anyone plz explain this in a way a dummy can do it plz :slight_smile:

Look at text compare in the behaviors handbook, you’ll get the hang of it there :upside_down_face:

1 Like