When will fullscreen get outa beta

What is up with you and faces now?

Almost all of us aren’t doing this for a business @JR01 so it doesn’t have to make sense for us to buy it :rofl:

Hehe i like faces 0_0

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–ˆβ–€β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–ˆβ–€β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–„

β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€

β–‘β–β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–ˆβ–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–Œ

β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ

β–β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ

β–β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ

β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ

β–‘β–β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–Œ

β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ

1 Like

Β― \ _ (ツ) _ / Β―

Also I meant it as a business stand point for Grazer, like this:
https://flowlab.io/pricing

3 Likes

I wasn’t quite sure if you were or not.
Even if he only got a dollar a month per sale, tons more would buy it, I presume.

If solely these features were to be allowed, I know many would buy it! Even if the sound uploading is limited and some other features weren’t added.

I already explained why those features can’t be lowered from its current plan.

4 Likes

I take up my families bandwidth by making games on flowlab lol

2 Likes

Router (home) bandwidth and server bandwidth are not the same.

1 Like

ik, i drain my families router bandwidth, that’s what I meant.

2 Likes

Regardless - it’s not happening, because it would be a net loss. (I am no financial expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt. However, it does make relatively good sense as a base statement.)

The features of Indie outside the games are a huge selling point for it in the first place, which by itself stands to be a point of disinterest in the product it provides.

Multiplayer, custom sounds, game pages, performance metrics, cloud saving, etc., already provide half of it. I pay ~60 dollars a year for Indie, and it’s worth it. Lower it to even just 20-30 and take away the games, and I’d still pay. The unlimited games is a big selling point, though, so let’s take your presented price and do some math.

Say the features are good for 20% of the product, and the games are the other 80.

That means the features Indie provides are worth 12 dollars (which I would boost that price up personally, but I’ll give the situation the benefit of a lower price.), and the unlimited games are worth 48.

Now let’s place that in with your presented price; 2 dollars.

2 is 16.67% of 12, making for an overall financial loss. Grazer would be losing out on money by making this by a fairly good margin, and the developer would be getting the deal of a lifetime.

Now, for the sake of your’s, let’s do a fifty/fifty split. Unlimited games is worth 30, Features are worth 30. And then let’s boost your presented plan’s price to 10 dollars.

10 is 33.34% of 30, coming out to a 9 dollar loss.

Now, for the small logistical part of my stance here; where’s the year long plan? It would be cast out from all the others and overall, just wouldn’t fit, considering the context of price differentiation on the other plans.

Your best bet is to negotiate with Grazer on boosting the capabilities of the Free plan and lowering the price on the Indie Plan. This new one just won’t work.

1 Like

Holy