Where do you live?

7 Americans, 2 Canadians and 1 Dutch.

AKA: 9 North Americans and 1 European
Why there not many Europeans???

They aren’t as populated as the other continents?

Europe is a really populated place, I was expecting more of them

Then they don’t know about Flowlab?

Well, website made outside their countries are less likely to be found or used in that country. This could be because of language, content, or if the source isn’t factual. This also helps to protect us from harmful websites, but I digress.

Good point @“JR 01”.

Lived in Texas for most of my life @“JR 01” , miss it a lot. Right now I’m living in Pennsylvania, United States.

And now I can finally say I know someone from the Netherlands @Latif , and someone who used to live in France @“Black Hyena Studios” ! :lol:

May I say this is a useful discussion? I mean, we’re getting to know each other.

I live in Canada to those who don’t know. I’m the same as @“Black Hyena Studios”, except the fact that I was born there.

Well, America is by far the richest. We mostly live in a first world country. France and Canadia are also 1rst world. Well, France is free unless you are a royalist :lol:

Also, this is a European website.

Can you at least spell the country’s name right @meburningslime. Canada please Canada!

XD

Portugal

Ohhh! Cool! We now have 7 Americans, 2 Canadians, 1 Dutch and 1 Portuguese.

Reeeeeaaaal quick…
Anyone from Europe?

Where? @“JR 01”

@Polarbeer2019 i am from Hogwarts they created me and my profile pic on accident.

Im from your wrvrobw in that mysterious spare oom.