Which of these is more important to you in a Flowlab game?

• Player customization (like player skins)
  • Player animations (like movement animations)

0 voters

2 Likes

Animations, easily.
You don’t really need to customize ur character. Like, seriously, pick any game from the featured list. Very few have customizable characters, and most of them have animations.

3 Likes

I see. Why exactly do you think animations are more important? (I seek enlightenment)

3 Likes

Because it actually feels like the character is alive, instead of just moving them around :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

100% animations it looks so wierd to have a character just T pose or something everywhere.
if youre wondering which one to do you can do both, if you break down characters into several parts, (that can be interchanged, actually you can use an “animation” for this as they are already different frames) that each move seperately. for example: an arm can move, you just have to rotate it, meaning you dont have to have a million animations for a few small actions, in fact none at all. with the arms and the legs rotating like this, (you can even have them rotate at the joints,) it can very much look like the guy is moving.

5 Likes

4 Likes

:rofl: lol why the memes?

2 Likes

It’s a reaction image I created because I’m a memer.

4 Likes

oo hey can you give me feedback on smth im making? it’s a little buggy but it should work, mostly.

2 Likes

Yeah sure, just create a new topic for it please.

1 Like

Who is this guy?

EDIT: nvm found out they just joined : p

2 Likes

werl not exactly i joined flowlab awhile ago i just started getting active recently though. (and obv joining the community)

3 Likes

Oh ok, nice to meet you then, just so you know, lots of people just call me “8-bit” for short.

@TheDukinator

4 Likes

oki 8-bit. (minimum 15 characters (i hate this feature))

2 Likes

To fix that type in this (oooooooooooooo) but replace the "()’ with a “<>”

3 Likes

hmm interest
EDIT oOo IT WORKED
EDIT AGAIN by the way the oOo is a gasping face. similar to: OoO

3 Likes

Wait, why does that work? What happens to the text?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!!! :grinning:

4 Likes

the text goes bye bye

2 Likes

So the text you put between the “<>” makes it think its an embed code, Idk the rest but thats all I actually know

3 Likes