Who are you?

@“Creeper Bones” that’s awesome!
But just to let you know, flowlab isn’t programming. It’s a drag-n-drop format, but you dont have lines of code.

PS have you noticed NOBODY plays fortnite and EVERYBODY plays Minecraft?
:wink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3PmZ2yCa5DU&t=2s

Its cheesy

yeah, whats the link do?

Click

You’re right it is cheesy @meburningslime :lol: But who says I didn’t play Fortnite? Any ways, of course Keanu Reeves won (a.k.a., John Wick) :lol:

Hmm… Trying to think of what I want to add to my user bio…
Oh, I know! What games I play, I guess:

(I have PS4, so some may be PS oriented) One of the major ones I have loved playing was Horizon Zero Dawn, though it is a bit dated, it still looks amazing, and takes a very nice concept. Then, with similar mechanics, there is Skyrim, like, who hasn’t played Skyrim? I just liked the very in-depth lore and stories it had, and that it wasn’t all about gameplay, though it was fully oriented upon it. Then we have got Spyro and Crash Bandicoot, both the original and the remake, I love them both close to my heart, for they were major parts of my (longer ago) childhood, along with Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and many other original PlayStation games. Then Subnautica, very unique game, very interesting concept. Yeah, I do play Fortnite, but I am not obsessed with it, as I find it will get boring. Not the case with my brothers and sister, though. Now, one of my top favorite games when I had an XBox 360 about five years ago was Alan Wake, which introduced me to great storytelling in a game (You can get this on Steam if you want to try it) and it just mesmerized me with the great ideas with this thriller, since then, I have stuck by Remedy Games, which is now making a game called Control, just look up its trailer or demo, and you’ll see why I want it. I’ve also played Enslaved, made by Mojang, and was also a more story based game, but less of a thrill, and more of a post-apocalyptic. Of course I have and played more games than that, but those are just closer to my favorites, if not, just close or nostalgic.

Now, Minecraft, I just don’t really play it. I understand the creativity of it, and that is fun, but to me, it gets so BORING to me, sometimes even more boring than Fortnite. Of course, Minecraft is still a massive hit, I just never got the punch of it, and for many people, it has died down. Don’t judge me for that, I just don’t really play Minecraft :lol:

But thanks if you even read this far! Have a great day!

Minecraft, the reason I exist…

This will give you a heart attack but I’ve never played Skyrim

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOdL7YJRNs

An in depth lore story

This one is for you @rcreger

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XBlhXKjSy6M

Bethesda v. Bethesda
Dovah Kin v. Country Roads
Who will win?
:lol:

That actually might be Nukazooka, he makes all sorts of VFX videos like this @meburningslime .
Also, you have NEVER played it? Gee, you must have had a great childhood :lol: jk jk

I like fortnite and FIowlab I like doing the coding I just don’t like doing the art cause i’m terrible at it
(I only play fornite 3 hours a week)

Lol i still have a great childhood :lol: and yes, these are nukazooka. Good guess :lol:

Coming from someone who liked Fortnite @“Johnny boy” , that is impressive! Are you forced not to play a lot, or do you just feel like only playing three hours?

Apex is the new fortnite

I am limited to 3 hours per week because of my parents but I still wouldnt play a ton more if I wasnt

Fortnite and roblox are kinda dying, slowly.

Apex is great and all @“JR 01” , but Fortnite hasn’t been replaced by it.

Apex has better terrain, but Fortnite has smoother graphics.
Apex has more reaism, but Fortnite has a lot of stuff to do.
Apex has a higher growing play rate, but Fortnite has better gameplay.

Most of this is of course my opinion, but please here that out :lol:

Might as well @rcreger :lol:
Fortnite has better graphics because it’s not trying to have realism
They have allot to do because every update is like 2GB…

Gameplay is an opinion, literally different for everyone
Like… I can say the same about Fortnite

And that is my perspective of apex :sunglasses:

I play minecraft…
:confused:

I beat Minecraft :lol: