Who wants **PRERELEASE ACCESS** to the upcoming version of Flowlab?

PLEASE

SO Excited

i have found a few bugs that would need improvement.

1. when in the behaviors i was dragging a cube around when my mouse would not let go
  2. i am not able to see any noises
  3. if you press escape in the behaviors it starts the game but with the behaviors screen still open\
    I’m not quit sure if these are only my computer

I’d like it please!

@grazer can i still get it

I would like to try it if still possible

whats the update like @maximus12345678

Ok ztg5, gamr777, and GiantNarwhal - you have all been updated to the new version. Let me know what you think, or if you find bugs :slight_smile:

first thing I want to say: I liked the color picker from the older version, this one will not allow you to drag and change the color, you have to perfectly choose the color you will need and if the shade is wrong, it takes longer to find the right one

Also, sometimes when I am trying to clone an object, it will either select and clone a different block, or it will clone two blocks at a time. Or it might just drag the whole screen around without cloning anything

And I liked having the stock colors without having to go and click around in the color picker

On the image editor, whenever i choose “browse” and choose an image to change, then click on the fill, it erases the image instead of filling it with a different color

Ignore the stock color comment, I just saw them at the bottom of the screen

On the image editor, whenever i choose “browse” and choose an image to
change, then click on the fill, it erases the image instead of filling it with a
different color

Thanks for the feedback so far, but I can’t reproduce this. I opened up a sprite, clicked “browse”, and picked a tutorial image. Then I selected the paint bucket tool, and it worked as expected. What do I need to do differently to get it to erase?

I’d love to try it out!

Great new look makes it look a lot more professional… kinda disappointed i was expecting a lot of new features and so on.

antonia_tcs: I just updated your account.

ztg5: There are some new features coming soon, I’m just trying to make sure that nothing is broken first :slight_smile:

iwant

you got it.

It looks really nice! Great job.