Why its showing out I'm a teacher but have a indie account? (SOLVED)

hello I’m the caio!, and here in flowlab is appearing that I’m a teacher (I was) but I changed to indie because they said that if you do not is a teacher you can not have an account of a teacher then I changed! but is appearing that I still have the account of a teacher! what I do!!

Very confusing wording there, pal.

In simple terms:
The flowlab databases aren’t lightning speed. It takes a while to update.

1 Like

Oh, i’m sorry! I didn’t know! (I’m new here at flowlab, and also have some wrong words because I speak in Portuguese!)

1 Like

nah, ur good G

also wait there’s a flowjam

I know! i want to participate in the 2022 flowjam!

1 Like

Well, the project’s automatically disqualified if you start your project before the flowjam starts

Oh ok! but i have a question! is there a theme in flowjam?

The theme gets announced a half hour before the Flowjam starts, which is usually 11:30PM. But you can’t start working on your game or make the game until 12:00AM.

1 Like

Ok Thanks! im asking questions because its gonna be my first flowjam

1 Like

it’s gunna be me first flowjam where I actually try, so we’re all on the same playing field, basically

1 Like

Hey @pimpoplays - the forum (community.flowlab.io) is actually a separate website from the main (flowlab.io) one. They only communicate when you log in, so if you log out of the forum and back in again it should update your tags and stuff.

Also, it’s great to have more developers from Portugal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll post a page pretty soon with all the instructions and details. And I’ll also post announcements here on the forum, and Discord and emails as well.

2 Likes

Why did you get a teacher account in the first place? It costs more with the same single person benefits.