šŸŽƒ Wilder's Cure - [RELEASE DATE DELAY]

As someone who has worked with rcreger in the past (and Iā€™m happy to say I still am) I can totally say with full certainty that whatever the sprite looks like Iā€™m sure itā€™s amazing! The guys got a real knack for spritework, story, and game development as a whole. Itā€™s great to see them getting the recognition that he so very much deserves!

7 Likes

Canā€™t wait to get my hands on this game! Loved the first one, and this second addition to the series looks amazing!

And thank you for the kind words @Ramshacklegamestudios :blush:

7 Likes

Are you mocking cringe or are you saying that unironically? Also epic game looking forward to it.

3 Likes

What.
Iā€™m just a weird person saying weird things to express my gratitudeā€¦

YOU LITTLE SUSSY JOHNATHAN ^w^

2 Likes

Understandable, have a great day.

2 Likes

Ik this is a late post, butā€¦

Iā€™VE COME TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT YOUR MUSICā€™S EXTENDED WARRANTY

So yeah I made a spooky song if you want, it come and get. If if you donā€™t, your loss.

4 Likes

I appreciate the offer, but all the music in this game will be done my me. Nothing against your work, but I really enjoy making music and especially the music for this game. Thanks anyways!

6 Likes

Damn. Ight, you do you! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

So neato, I havenā€™t been here in a while so pwetty :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Chicken. Wilder. and I just ate some red Jello today @MelloJello

4 Likes

Heck u why would u murder him!!!

2 Likes

I did not it didnā€™t have eyes :roll_eyes:

(now lets continue this in the OTC or smth)

@hihilogic

3 Likes

Hey, gang!

Been hard at work getting down a system for a nice feature that I think will help add a nice touch to your adventure. Turns out shops are a lot harder to code than youā€™d expect when youā€™re selling what mine are :joy:. Itā€™s quite a bit of work but itā€™ll be worth it when you guys get a taste of it in the demo! In fact, a lot of what Iā€™ve been working on recently has been in preparation for the demo.

I havenā€™t had a lot of time for this project recently but hopefully I can stay on schedule.

7 Likes

Demo??? Why havenā€™t I heard about this?!

4 Likes

I suppose I havenā€™t actually mentioned the demo now that I think about it :joy:. Iā€™m hoping to get a demo out in January of 2022. Itā€™ll have 3 levels to play and will introduce the story of the story of the game. The biggest thing to tackle while making this demo is an area in the game where youā€™ll have some downtime to talk to NPCs and visit a shop. Itā€™s gonna be cool (I think).

4 Likes

THATS COMING SOON.

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait, one of my highest anticipated games!

3 Likes

Hey, gang!

Iā€™ve been getting down a lot of story elements for the game in my sketchbook for Wilderā€™s Creation 2 and Iā€™ve been working on the dialogue for the opening of the game. A big part of this is the text box and UI. I have the text system down but Iā€™m also working on character portraits that will show up alongside the text to help add to the immersion. All of this will, of course, be seen in the upcoming demo.

I also havenā€™t quite finished up the shop work but Iā€™ve been feeling a bit lazy. Hopefully I can knock it out maybe over winter break.

And so I must get back to work!

7 Likes

Hey, gang!

Hoping to get a little surprise out to you guys on Christmas but for now I have the second official screenshot for Wilderā€™s Creation 2:

I really also just wanted to show off the text box and how dialogue will look in the game. Iā€™m really happy with how the character portraits look in the text box and I think this really enhances the storytelling. I still have a long way to go before the demo, so enjoy this little tease!

6 Likes

This looks amazing! :smiley: love the designs

4 Likes