Winter Flowjam 2024 Official Announcement ❄️

Because wizards are cool

Anyways we made one about vampires

1 Like

i ran out of time, sorry y’all, my game will be public if y’all want to see what i got done

3 Likes

Are you going to go back to it after the jam? It honestly seems full of potential, but I get it if it’s too much work.

tbh the main core of the gameplay turned out to be dull, it sounded fun on paper but i must’ve executed it wrong or something

1 Like

I’m late for my FlowJam game, I give up.

hello, here’s my game topic

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-01-12 9.51.44 AM
This game doesn’t have the best graphics but me and my friend could not stop playing it.

7 Likes

I’ve rated all the games but will it save? what do I do now?

Yeah, your ratings save.

1 Like

For some reason, I can’t rate the games, is there some problem?

How do I rate games?

Deadly Smile created the game for your team right? Only people who submitted a game can vote.

1 Like

Oh dang, well that’s too bad.

1 Like

What did you think of Hymn of Blood?? (Mine and Extrez’s game)

2 Likes

About the art, the pixel art is supposed to be simplistic.

Although for some reason when the Jam ended this bug came in where bosses would use other boss’s attacks. The Sorrow Children are only supposed to have 2 attacks. I swear this bug wasn’t here before the jam ended. It’s wierd.

Thanks for playing by the way! Have you unlocked Random Mode yet?

You could rate the games by going to the home page and clicking the image thats about the jam.

1 Like

FLOWJAM 2024 has ended! :trophy: :eyes:

It’s time for everyone to Play the Flowjam games and check out what the community has made! :dart:

You can play all the Submitted Games here: Flowlab Game Creator - Winter FlowJam 2024

:star::star::star::star::star: If you submitted a game, you should go ahead and Play & Rate the other entries!

The game with the highest score will be crowned the Winning Game/Dev and be sent an amazing Steam Deck!
+ You will also get the @FlowjamWinners role and exclusive emotes for the official Flowlab Discord server!

If you submitted a game to Flowjam 2024, congratulations! It’s a huge achievement to create a game from scratch in just 2 weeks. Whether you are just starting or are already familiar with Flowlab, I’m sure you learned and improved a lot - and that’s already a huge WIN! :medal:
We hope you had great fun while working side-by-side with the community, and thanks for joining!

Do you want to talk with other Flowlab devs, talk about all things Flowlab, and get early updates and news about Flowlab & Flowjam? Then make sure to join us at our official Flowlab Discord Server:
See you there! :wave:

Have fun playing!

8 Likes

Hey all! Just posting to notify that the playing your games stream will start (and be posted here) in about two hours! See you there!

4 Likes

I can’t rate anything, I can only play the games.

3 Likes

the stream has started!! Come join!

5 Likes