Winter Flowjam 2024 Official Announcement ❄️

Dies.
I only have four, XD.

You could always gift it.

2 Likes

ok i will try my best:)

3 Likes

I have a PC and that’s the only device I even use. I do have a bunch of vintage consoles, but I don’t have the adapters for them yet.

I don’t even have a steam deck, but I probably wouldn’t want one, since my PC already handles most games anyway.

3 Likes

Hey @grazer, How do I submit a game? Cause last jam I did not know how to.

2 Likes

If you go on the jam page, there will be a submission button that pops up if you visit on the day the jam starts. Clicking on that button will take you to a page with a form you need to fill out with your game entry, phone number, and home address so you can join the Flowjam officially. The home address is just for grazer to mail you the prize if you win and it will be deleted as soon as the jam ends.

1 Like

Oh then I cant compete, I don’t have a phone and I cant give my address :sob:

1 Like

Wait @grazer, Can I still compete and if I win the prize can just be given to the runner-up?

2 Likes

Anyone can compete, if you win and you don’t want the Steam Deck, then I guess I’ll just decide what to do with it.

3 Likes

I honestly thought the person in 2nd would receive it instead, but you are the creator so whatever you say goes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, That Is all I needed to know, Thank you.

Same here, but it’s smaller than a PC and more portable.

There a limit to how many people can work on one game?

2 Likes

No, there is no limit - but only one person can submit & win, so just work that out beforehand.

6 Likes

ok never mind i wont join.1 its too much pressure and 2 i aint giving away my location or phone number

1 Like

Well I mean all that is nessicary just to deliver the prize…

3 Likes

I don’t think you have to post it in public.

2 Likes

I’m not twisting anyone’s arm to send them a Steam Deck, and nobody is required to enter. The entire thing is completely optional :person_shrugging:

12 Likes

what could be be holding?
January 13th.

6 Likes

The Flowjam 2024 Announcement Video!

It goes over all the details of the Flowjam, so if you are new to Flowjam or want to get more hyped about Flowjam, definitely check it out! :blush:

It also features various games from many talented developers that participated in the Flowjam before, such as @Recryptech @JR01 @glowbug @Battery @DinoDev @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @CodeAlpaca @sup3r87 @logan_K1 @Greggo @HuckleBerry @cregerBot :fire:
So it’s also perfect for motivation and seeing some of the fantastic things you can create with Flowlab!
(It also shows the covers of a few more games & devs :slight_smile: )

Happy Flowjam everyone! :wave: :potted_plant: :herb:
Flowlabbing

16 Likes

Look! I’m in the video!

6 Likes