Would you like to help design a game for my studio?

Hello there!
My name is Darrell Miamish, head of Advance LLC, and need a developer to help with a simulation I’m designing. I’m looking for someone fairly experienced, although I’m just looking for someone that can do the job. Yes, I’ll pull my own weight and not make you do the whole thing :wink:
I’m also looking for someone that has at least a Starter program so that we can collaborate in real time. Any help would be appreciated, and if you would like to help, just private message me and we can get started!

Sincerely,
Darrell Miamish

1 Like

I would be interested in helping! :blush:
I’m very good at coding, and art as well.
I do like that you’re able to pull your own weight :thinking:

1 Like

Not you. You can’t help with this.

1 Like

Why not?
I’m confused, I’ve never even seen you. How could you possibly know me just by me replying once

1 Like

Uhh what the actual hell I just said that I wanted to help.
You’re really creepy, and not making a whole lot of sense.
Bye I’m done with this

1 Like

STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW YOU’RE RUINING EVERYTHING STOP OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

1 Like

Holy shit chill. You’re the dangerous one, if anything. Imma block you, flag you, then we’re done here.
BYE

2 Likes

I like what just happened, the discomfort must be stacking

4 Likes

Well I don’t really TwT

1 Like

He did say “Private Message”, lol
Not really your fault, but funny that you’re specifically hated by this random newbie.

3 Likes

Yea wasn’t rly that private :sweat_smile:
How u block ppl again?

1 Like

Real professional for the “Head of Advance LLC”

5 Likes

Not sure what the heck happened here, but alright…

4 Likes

LMAOOO
what is going on

3 Likes

what happened here i really dont know

3 Likes

Although they don’t say anything about not posting on the discussion it just says any help is appreciated so I’m not sure why they got so upset on the discussion. Either this entire thing was a troll, or maybe a sibling gotten ahold of the account and started goofing around, since this has happened before.

4 Likes

Hello everone,
Sorry about that. He can be pretty unpredictable at times. I will remain to be respectful, but it must be understood that @hihilogic cannot help with this game.

Apologies,
D

2 Likes

Weird flex, but ok :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

How does that work? I know they can probably be unpredictable, but isn’t that what makes us human?

3 Likes

I think he was talking about himself, but idk :man_shrugging:

2 Likes