Xsolla Payments

I mean, you could add some sort of flowlab currency (similar to robux in roblox), but your are able to buy custom pixel art packs, sounds, and maybe import it so you can buy in game currency. I wouldn’t recommend making this into a pay to win sort of thing cause you could make it like you get ten coins for every play you get on your game and maybe like 50 for every favorite. Then it could range from 500-1000 on custom art and sound packs depending on the amount included or something. It would make flowlab a bit more interesting, but that’s about the only nicest way I can think of as currency, at least something you can earn instead of having to buy everything.

Pay to win is such a big pain in the behind for me. I really hate it when games do that! :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly that’s why it’s dumb nobody wants a game with that in it. A casual 10 dollar game one time purchase and you have to actually use skill to get currency, no one likes a pay to win player.

I could make the art packs “smiling intensifies“

Also why do you add a laughing emoji, I think you thought it was crying emoji but it’s not it’s a laughing one unless you think it’s funny or somthing?

Yes, I realize that it is a laughing emoji (it is even called “joy”), but usually when I am talking about something that I don’t like, yet it is not a serious topic, I laugh. I’m not sure why that’s the case. Plus, it is ironic because some games I play are pay to win.

Hey @LevelGames1 it looks like Xsolla only works on Unity, Unreal and Android. This means it would not work at all in the browser or on iOS. This doesn’t seem like a great fit for Flowlab, since web browsers and iOS are important platforms. Also, no SDK is available for native Windows or Mac apps as far as I can tell: https://developers.xsolla.com/doc/in-game-store/references/sdk/

In short, this is not likely to make it into Flowlab unless they come out with more flexible integrations.

*** [EDIT] I may have spoken too soon. Reading further into the site, they have a web-based version called “buy button” that might be possible to integrate, not sure.

NOOOOOO!

Don’t do this to us grazer!
If this is added half of the games on flowlab will be pay-to-win, and I’m not going to spent a single penny on a flowlab game!

BRO HE IS NOT ADDING IT CAN YOU READ. (Unclrear sentcsanse)

Yes I can read @GrimProductionZ he said maybe

If it is added though, no ones gonna make you do play to win.
This would just be a good way to stop ads or add dlc to games.

If all else, you could just skip the part needing payment in the Flowlab web browser lol.
If else, its just not worth playing their game then.

So you want us to pay to win

cause you said nobody’s going to make you play to win

which that means I guess we got to pay to win bois lets go i don’t have any online currency so i’m screwed, guess Flowlab.io got to make their own Roblox gift cards then lol

Ok i’m sorry but that one spelling error @JR_01 just made the entire sentence funny

tbh I am really confused rn because all I wanted was to make a pc game with no ads that I can still monetize