Yet another problem... When the enemy is triggered, the game appears to have froze, but....

So. The game freezes when he attacks. Weird. But it didn’t. What? You can clearly hear him attacking you, and you can even jump and you can hear G doing so. This is very frustrating and I did everything I could to fix it. Please, @grazer or someone, I need help!!!
Oh, and it turned the edit button into a slide show between G and the enemy… Yes, I reloaded the page. Yes, I rewired some things, and yes, I’m done trying to figure this out on my own. )=

link with every new discussion

http://flowlab.io/game/play/1150822
I don’t see why I need to make a new post so I just did it here.

Found your problem, It’s because the sucker punch the enemy emits has no sprite.

I guess because your emitting an object with no hitbox, it kinda soft-locks the game (or at least what I tested). If you want an invisible object, just make the object like the size of a hitbox you want and set its alpha to 0.

Also if you spam the edit button with this bug, you should bypass into edit mode

Okay, thanks! (=
Having been on flowlab for a while, this is embarrassing, but where and what’s alpha?

Alpha is a behavior in, I think, the properties tab on the left.
Alpha is basically a fade control, so 0 = invisible and 100 = no fading

Okay, thanks! (=
That actually sounds really useful…