YO GUYS I'm BACK! READ THIS!

Guys I’m back on my channel. I’m gonna try to put out content soon. For MUCH MORE detail, watch the video in the description below!

9 Likes

Welcome back! I’m excited to see what’s in store for us!

1 Like

I love this! Welcome back! Just subbed!

2 Likes

Hey, looks nice!

I remember watching one of your tutorials when I started Flowlab!

A lot has changed, I’ve now mastered every behavior. If you need any help please do make a topic about it, I’m usually quick to reply!

Hey @Tim01 - welcome back :slight_smile:

I’m glad to see you’re planning to do a behavior series, that sounds great!

Of course, if you have any questions about any particular block, just ask on here and we can discuss it in however much detail you like.

4 Likes

@00T_Free , @AbstractGallery @grazer @meburningslime THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting me. I really do appreciate you guys and you’ve become family to me. I will definitely post discussions about behaviors I don’t understand. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!

3 Likes

Love the idea of tutorials explaining literally everything from start to finish (hopefully in a language I can understand, because I’m not fluent in code). This is something I’ve been searching for myself, and have found some great resources, but still a lot of gaps. Looking forward to seeing what you produce!

2 Likes

Well I will surely try to explain literally EVERYTHING so that people can really build their own awesome game.

2 Likes

I know that will take a long time, but I’m sure some of us at least will appreciate it! I love a good tutorial that breaks down complicated stuff enough to make it simple. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I havent seen u since oct or nov 2020

1 Like

yep i know but i am glad to be back

1 Like

is this video u IRL?

yes I copied the youtube video link and posted it here. If you want to see it on my channel just type in Rockin’ Flojax

2 Likes

According to the memes, Indian guys on YouTube can do this.

1 Like

Ehhhhhhh sometimes, actually yes, those guys can be helpful in a pinch (and no disrespect at all intended, they’re usually pretty good when it comes to stuff like helping me fix my cell phone). But I have yet to see one make a full Flowlab tutorial.

2 Likes

You do have a point. However, if I can convince the friend of mine who introduced me to flowlab to make a tutorial, your statement becomes false.

1 Like

5dreq8

Seriously… I don’t care who makes them. As long as I can understand them, I will watch them, and try to learn from them.

YouTube vids that don’t help me:

• Super fast 10x speed 30 second vid of someone connecting spaghettis with death metal music playing in the background, and literally no commentary
  • Super slow 2 hour long video of a guy saying “um… so… um… what you want to do is… um… oh wait, I forgot… um… anyway… to make a character move… wait, I’m on the wrong screen… let me close this… um… so… like… um… you want to do like a number… wait… first you have to put a once… no, always… no wait, I mean, a key press… and then um… so yeah… like I was saying… you need a number, like um… well like… um… it depends on if you want your character to go like… you know… like… whatever speed… and um… oops, my character is facing the wrong way… um… oops, my stupid cat just jumped on the keyboard… get out of here, Skittles! Bad kitty! Bad! Okay, so um… where was I. Oh yeah, you want like a number, and um…”
3 Likes

Welcome back, @Tim01 ! Looking forward to your new projects!

3 Likes