Yorkie's Community-Made Flowjam, Theme: Spring: Prize! -- Shoutout Submissions Due 2PM EST

Game Jam Has Started
THEME HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED
More information on post 8 and post 4 (please read both)

3 Likes

Imma join :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If you would like to not lose this post I recommend bookmarking it!

1 Like

I will be participating but I will not choose myself to win. I will judge by these four components:

• Looks, (meaning art)
  • Music
  • How well it fits the theme
  • How fun the game is
2 Likes

medieval theme???/???/???/

Nope,

dang
?

UPDATE - PLEASE READ

Theme is going to be announced now since I have news that I will have lots of school work tomorrow and won’t have time to announce it. The theme is… Spring! Hope you all have a fun time with this and I can’t wait to see your games! (yes, the game jam starts right now)

That being said:

I have now rescheduled the submission date to March 31 as it will allow contestants to have 8 days days to develop a game. You can join in anytime as long as your game is submitted by the 31st!

Rules:

• Music and Art must be original unless you have creator’s name or link to a website in the description of your game
  • Have fun!

ok thank you are we allowed to submit a team edited game

2 Likes

Yes, you can work with up to 4 members for your game as long as all their usernames are listed in the game’s description. (sorry for replying a bit late)

Also @MelloJello the game jam has started (sorry I just didn’t know if you knew)

2 Likes

Ok, will start making game, thanks :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If anyone needs free music lemme know

I might lol

Has music on it, I’ll make a playlist so it’s easier to find.
1 Like

Playlist

1 Like

(Post Deleted)

dane i accidently entered two gamejams yours and abstract galleries

it’s alright, make a game with both themes!

ok!
ok!

I also am making a game with both themes :upside_down_face:

2 Likes